First day back.

Summer has ended and me and Eddie are a somewhat happy couple. I have my good days and have my bads. We take care of each other. Me and Eddie just woke up for the first day of 12th grade. I get up and get dressed in this

Eddie wears a very similar outfit to mine

"U look hot this morning" Eddie says while finishing getting dressed. "U too." I say while walking into the bathroom. I take my meds. Eddie comes in the bathroom and goes piss. I brush my teeth and Eddie does too. Me and him do our hair and get ready to go. I puts some of my meds in my bag that I have to take during school. Me and him then walk out to the van and get in. I hop in and he starts the van. "U ready honey?" He asks before pulling out of the driveway area. "Mhm!" I say while giving him a smile. He starts to drive towards school. I'm really tired today. We arrive at school and I jump out of his van. He walks next to me and holds my hand. I place my head on his shoulder while we're walking to the door. "Are u tired princess?" Eddie says while opening the door. "Yeah, very.." I say to him as I take my head off his shoulder. We both walk to our classes. We are in all the same classes besides math, I'm ahead of him in math. Me and him walk to our gym class. We do laps. "This is fun" I say while running next to him. "How do u like this?!" He says while out of breath. "I DO RUNNING!" I say while halfway across the gym then him. The lunch bell rings.
I walk to the cafeteria because me and Eddie had math so we didn't have the same class before lunch period . My stomach hurts a bit. I go to lunch thinking nothing about it. Me and him sit at the same table we always do. I sit next to him obviously. I lay my head on his shoulder and slowly drift off to sleep. "Guys? is y/n sleeping?? I can't see if she is or isn't." Eddie says to his hellfire group. "She's asleep" most say. "Well Ima go, see u guys tomorrow." Eddie says while picking me up and walks towards the door. He brings me to the van and he sits me in the passenger seat. He drives home.
•his pov•
I'm driving home. I'm waiting for y/n to wake up. Once we get home I pick her up and bring her inside. "Hello u two, aren't u two supposed to be at school?" Wayne asks me. "She's tired."I reply while walking to our room.
•back to y/ns pov.•
I wake up with a headache and I'm laying on Eddie's chest in his room. "Good morning sleepy girl." Eddie says while smiling at me. "Goodmorning.. can u see if I have any Tylenol in my bag?" I ask him "yeah, is everything okay?" He responds. "I just have a headache and a bit of a stomach ache." I say "okay love, I'll go find some." He comes back in the room with Tylenol, water, a heating pad, a movie, some snacks, and facemasks. "I think this should do the trick to make u feel better?" He says while placing all the stuff on his bed. I take the medicine and water then we cuddle and do face masks and watch 'It' the movie. After we finshed doing all the stuff he brought in we just cuddle for the rest of the night.
"Goodnight mama." Eddie says
"Good night honey." I say back.
We both fall asleep and cuddle the rest of the night.
MORE DRAMA IN THE NEXT PART!!!