Sick. Tw

I wake up 9:52am the clock shows. I have a headache and my stomach still hurts. Eddie's is holding on to me and is wearing a pair of boxers and that's it. I'm still quite tired. I try to get up but I feel a bit dizzy so I just sit back down. By then eddie is up and says "how are u feeling?" "I'm kinda dizzy and I have a headache." I respond. He sits up quickly and looks a bit worried. "How about we go to the hospital today?" He asks. "Do I have to?" I say. " I mean if not today tomorrow." He says. I responded with okay and walk off to go to the bathroom. Right when I walk in the bathroom I feel sick. I rush to the toilet and throw up.  Eddie must have heard me again and rushed to the bathroom. " honey? are u okay?!" he asked while crashing on his knees next to u. I tried to respond but before I could say anything i threw up again. He holds my hair back and rubs my back to comfort me while I'm still vomiting.
•Eddie's uncle comes home from work and hears u throwing up in the bathroom.•
He walks in the bathroom, looks at Eddie. He mouths " what's wrong" to Eddie and Eddie shrugs. Once I feel a bit better. Eddie is still next to me while his uncle is standing the the bathroom doorway. My face is pale green. I look at Eddie then I notice his uncle. "Oh.. hi." I said in a quiet but sick voice. " hey y/n how about we bring u to the doctors office now." Eddie's uncle says. Eddie picks me up and Carries me to the van while his uncle drives eddie is sitting in the back with me.
+time skip to when u are at the hospital+
•the doctors ran many tests•
"It's going to be okay." Eddie's uncle says to u. The doctors come in right after that. " so good thing is you're not pregnant!! But u do have a ED.." the doctor says.
Right after that I started to cry. Eddie holds my hand and gives it a kiss. The doctor says she'll recommend a specialist but other then that u can go home once ur meds wear off a bit. •the doctor left•  Eddie feels bad. His uncle is stressed. So u just burst out saying " I'm sorry." They both look at u while saying " what?". " I'm sorry I didn't tell u guys earlier that I wasn't eating." I say. "Hey hey, it's okay." Eddie says. His uncle walks over to u. " listen kiddo, we all will get through this together ,okay?" He says.
•the doctor comes in and says that u can go home but to be careful because I probably couldn't walk to well.•
Eddie let's u grab onto him as u get out of the bed.
+time skip to when u are home+
Eddie asked this " are u going to school tomorrow?" I said "yeah I'll take my meds they gave me and I should be okay." He walks me to his room and helps me change into my pjs. Even though I can on my own.
We both get ready for bed and fall asleep
SORRY FOR THE PLOT TWIST BUT ITS A VIBE.