"Oh shit" pt2 tw

I wake up at 10am. I see Eddie is awake and is holding my hand and in his free hand he has a cup of coffee. "How did u sleep?" He says as he sees that I'm awake. "Not good, I didn't get to cuddle u" I say with a frown. "Well we can tonight!" Eddie says cheering me up. The doctor comes in and says "y/n u can go home now." Eddie says "okay so how many of these are she supposed to take a day?" He says while showing the doctor one of my new meds. "Two." She says and walks out. Eddie helps me out of bed and helps me get my bag re-packed. Once I finish cleaning up me and him walk out of the hospital. He helps me into his van. "Are u ready to go home?" Eddie says. "Yes. Very." I say. But before he leaves the parking lot he grabs something from my bag. He hands me a butterfly stuffie. "I thought u would like this.." he says.  "Awe ed I love it!" I say while holding it close to my chest. He pulls out of the parking lot and starts to drive home. I put my head on the window and I'm watching the trees go by.
•we arrive home•
He helps me out of the car while saying "here u go princess." "Thank my prince." I say back while trying to walk over to the door. He opens the door for me and I step in. I see Steve max robin Dustin and mike. They all have a sign that says 'we're sorry y/n!'
"Huh?" I say to Eddie. "Y/n we're sorry for being bitches to u, we didn't know what was going on with u. We are sorry." Max says. "Come here guys" i say while holding my arms out for a hug. They all give me a group hug. "Hey hey watch the stomach I just went through a 6hour surgery don't murder me!" I say to them all. They all let a giggle out. I didn't know that there was going to be a party..
•the party started•
I really tired and it's really loud in Eddie's trailer. So I decided to sit out the couch where nobody was. Eddie come over and says "honey is everything okay, do u want me to make them leave??"  I say "no no it's fine I just needed a break from standing."  "Okay." He says while sitting next to me. I sit for a while. Eddie is still sitting next to me. "Eddie.. can I go to school tmr?" i ask him. "If u feel good. Then I don't see why not."  He reply's. I give him a smile as our favorite song starts to play. Btw I'm wearing this

 Btw I'm wearing this

From a few days ago. Eddie and I get up and start to slow dance to a song that's on.
The others started to leave and I have became very tired.
"Eddie I'm going to get ready for bed.. I'm really tired." I say while walking towards him. I give him a kiss and he says "okay dear I'll be in after I clean up." I head to his room and get dressed into some shorts and one of Eddie's shirts. Eddie walks in right when I finsh getting ready. He lays down on the bad and I come and sit next to him. "I still really sore from my surgery so can u try to be careful on my stomach?" I say. "Yes ma'am. Good night deary love u." He says while getting comfortable even thought he's not tired because it's 8:30pm. "Goodnight love u too." I say back while slowly laying down on his chest making sure I don't hit my wound. A few seconds later I fall asleep. Eddie falls asleep awhile after me.