They all looked at Beomgyu who smiled as he sat down with another plate of food.

"Juri, do you think Ms. Sally needs any extra help?" He asked as well making them all look at him as if he was a ghost. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Ms. Lei asked the same question." Sara informed as she smirked again.

"What was the answer?"

"I don't think so." Juri repeated making Beomgyu nod his head softly, before looking at Lei.

"Why are you looking at me?"

He shrugged his shoulders with a small smile as he looked away.

******

"Stay in line, kids! Stay in line!" Ms. Sally said as she led the group of kids through the forest.

"I'm tired." Ali complained as he pulled on Lei's hand.

"Now, today, we'll be doing, a scavenger hunt!" Ms. Sally informed making a lot of the kids yell out happily.

"But this game is about wits!"

"What is wits?" Ji Ah questioned as she furrowed her eyebrows.

Lei looked at her as she debated whether to answer her or not.

"Smarts." She whispered to Ji Ah who gave her a thankful smile.

"There are maps which will be distributed by your counselors. The trails are marked with ribbons, do not leave the trails! At each of the eight stations there will be chests, with questions and a counselor to monitor and read the questions for you. They can be math, English or any other genre. Since your teams are mixed in ages, it won't be hard if you work together."

Lei watched as Juri distributed the maps quicker than she ever could. Beomgyu's cabin was with Lei and Juri's cabin, since Beomgyu was one of the counselors at the stations, to his dismay.

"Will we get any prizes?!" A random kid suddenly yelled out.

"Whoever gets back here first, will get medals, and you will get to wake up later tomorrow, and... you will get candy delivered to your cabins and your cabins only." Ms. Sally announced.

"Candy?!" Sara yelled as she practically jumped in her spot.

"Now, get to your teams and start hunting."

"Hunting?"

"We're hunting?" The kids mumbled to each other in confusion.

Ms. Sally sighed as she shook her head. "Just start with the game."

All the teams started dispersing to different parts of the trails.

"I think it's best if we don't go in order." A thirteen-year-old boy from Beomgyu's cabin said as he looked at the map.

"Yeah. That's a great idea Do Hyun." Lisa agreed as she looked at her own map. "Everyone will go to the same spot, but if we go to the last ones they'll be at a disadvantage."

Smart kids...

Lei thought as she followed them down the trail marked in blue.

"Follow the trees." Juri warned as she followed behind them. "Ali, don't you want to join them?"

"I can't even read yet Ms. Juri." Ali giggled as he continued to hold Lei's hand.

"But you're pretty good with numbers."

He shrugged cutely as he continued walking next to Lei.

"There's the first one!" Sara yelled as she ran in front of them, making the other five kids run after her, including Ali.