Chapter Twenty Four

S/o to the person who drew the pictures above, they inspired this chapter a bit.

We got home and we made our way inside the house it only took like 5 or so minutes so Eddie and Wayne still won't be here for another 25 minutes. Steve and Dustin went straight to the kitchen as I made my way inside my room making sure to close the door behind me.

My room smelt like strawberries and it was clean except for the few bags on my bed so I'm assuming that while I was at the hospital Steve organized my room for me. I could never thank him enough for everything he does for me. I feel like after the incident that happened, I'm more thankful for everything. I'm holding everything more closer. I wasn't ready to go and El got me a second chance and I couldn't be more thankful for that.

I got my Walkman and headphones out of my school bag that Steve put on my bed. I took out all the tapes I had put in my bag and picked out a certain one, it's the one me and Billy made together. I put the Walkman onto my jeans and put the tape in. When I put my headphones on and pressed the play button my ears were instantly filled with the sound of Rock You Like A Hurricane by Scorpions. The song instantly brought a smile to my face and made me think of the first time I ever heard this song, fall of 1984. He was blasting this song and made his big entrance with it when he quickly pulled into the school parking lot. God that fucking goon made a statement with just his entrance alone.

I started to put all the bags away that were on my bed and put my dirty clothes from the hospital in the washer so they could get cleaned. I went back into my room and got an empty box and started looking through my clothes to find things I don't wear anymore. Steve and Dustin said that they were going to stop by the shelter later today to help volunteer and if I wanted to I could join and also donate some things.

I had put about two or three outfits in the box when suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder which caused me to scream and Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper started playing. I quickly turned around to see who it was and I was met with those dark brown doe eyes that instantly calmed my nerves. I took a step back to fully take him in.

He had his hair in a low bun with stray pieces out of the bun and framing his face alongside his bangs like he messily put it up, he had on black Corroded Coffin shirt which I'm assuming he designed himself too, he had on grey sweatpants and god did he look good. I could feel my body get hot like it was on fire.

He took off my headphones and had a huge smile on his face. He grabbed my face and pulled me into a meaningful kiss. It wasn't aggressive or fast paced or needy, it was sweet and slow and passionate. There was electric shocks occurring in my body as I wrapped my arms around his neck and we pulled each other closer. He pulled one of his hands off my face and snaked it around my waist. His warm hands that was on my face and on my back underneath my shirt just added fuel to the fire that was growing inside of me. I wanted him right now more than ever.

The hand on my back soon started to travel around my whole body with every movement more shocks were getting sent to the rest of my body. His tongue swiped my bottom lip to signal me to open my mouth which I did and which cause the kiss to deepen. The lack of air was starting to make my chest tighten but I didn't want it to stop. He pulled away from the kiss and started trailing kisses down my jaw and down my neck. The pleasure was building up as he left soft kisses down my neck occasionally stopping to suck down on the skin a bit as he made his way down my neck he got to a spot that sent me on overload. A quiet and breathy moan came from my lips as I leaned my head back against the wall I was leaning on. Eddie smiled against my skin as he bit down a bit which had the perfect mix of pain and pleasure. He lightly blew on the mark to stop any pain but it just amplified the pain and pleasure feeling.

He grabbed the him of my shirt and I nodded my head letting him know it's okay when there was a nock on my door which caused us to go wide eyed and pull apart. "Hey, we're going to the shelter in 30 minutes so make sure you have everything you're going to donate." I rolled my eyes at Steve while Eddie did the same but muttered "fucking cockblocker" under his breath. "Alright I'm almost done." I heard Steve's footsteps fade-out as he walked away.

I shook my head and turned back to my closet to get back to what I was doing. My chest was still heavy and I was still flustered and it didn't help that Eddie was staring at me while I was finishing up going through my clothes. As I started going through the old random stuffed animals in the back of my closet Eddie stood up and walked over to all my Polaroids I had up on my wall.

"The three of you look really happy here." I put the stuffed animals and in the box and walked over to Eddie who had the bottom of a Polaroid in his fingertips. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked at the picture in his hands. It was the one from the night of the Snowball dance where me, Max, and Billy were all in front of the fireplace while Susan took our pictures. I was in the middle of the two and while me and Max were looking at the camera with smiles on our faces, Billy was looking at us while a smile on his. That night was amazing and I still remember like it was yesterday. How happy Max was when she was talking about what happened at the dance when me and Billy took her back home and I sat in her room with her. I smiled at the thought of the memory but a pang of hurt hit my heart. Billy was gone and Max is and a coma and is unresponsive.

"Yeah, we were." I gave him a peck on the cheek and let go so I could grab the box and me and Eddie left my room and went to the living room to Steve and Dustin so we could go to the shelter.