Manicure or Pedicure?

: just fluff. the pov will switch between you and austin. btw it's short lol
enjoy :)
==============================

Austin smiled to himself, very proud of his little display.

He sat on the carpet in the living room, eyes looking over everything that was there.

Nail polish? Check.

Acetone? Check.

Towels? Check.

Nail filer and other tools? Check.

He glanced down at his watch, 2:57. You were to be home by three so he waited there for you, the television on some random movie.

He sat straight up once he heard the sound of the door unlocking. The door shut and the sound of keys hitting the small table were heard throughout the quaint condo the two of you shared.

"Honey, I'm home!" you called out laughing to yourself at the sweetness of the phrase.

You heard the faint sound of the t.v. and you saw your boyfriend sitting with his legs crossed on the carpet. Bottles of nail polish were neatly arranged on the carpet. Your nail kit was opened, all the tools laid in a neat row. A few towels were folded next to him.

"Manicure or Pedicure?" he asked.

Dropping your bag on the floor, you slipped off your shoes, moving to sit in front of him, your legs tucked under you.

"What's all this?" you asked, unable to wipe the grin off your face.

His cheeks turned rosy. "Well you've been saying that you needed to get your nails done for a while so I just figured I can just do them for you."

You raised an eyebrow. "Is this your way of making up for the date night you missed last week?"

He rolled his eyes, smiling. "Yes. Now, manicure or pedicure?"

You thought for a moment before placing your hands on his lap. "Manicure, please."

He brought your hands up to his lips and kissed your knuckles. His eyes darted to the many different colors of nail varnish.

"Which color?"

You pulled your hands out of his, picking through the different colors.

"Hmmm," you handed him to different colors. "Baby blue for the left hand, pink on the right."

He smirked. "Are you hosting a gender reveal or something?"

You scoffed, switching the pink for a light green.

He smiled and grabbed a towel on his legs and he took your left hand and placed it on the towel.

He shook the bottle a little before opening the bottle. He pulled out the brush and brushed some of the extra polish off before carefully applying the polish on your well trimmed nails.

"Don't fuck it up," you joked.

"Rubbish," he muttered in a awful British accent.

The two of you laughed as he painted your nails.

The television stayed on but neither of you were even paying attention to it. The two of you talked about anything and everything from filming, to shopping, to just plain jokes.

It wasn't long before he finished both of your hands.

"Voila! What do you think of them Y/n?"

You held your hands up, staring at your nails.

"Ummmm, you could've done better in my opinion.." you mumbled.

His face fell.

You busted out laughing.

"I was kidding lovie, they look great."

His smile returned to his face and he leaned into you.

"Don't I deserve a kiss for doing so well?"

You lightly pushed his face away. "No Austin because I'd have to kiss all my nail techs if they did a good job."

He brought his face close to you once more. "C'mon," he pleaded. "Please, please, plea-"

You leaned forward unexpectedly, kissing his lips. You pulled away before he could pull you closer.

"Happy?"

He licked his lips. "More than happy."

"Good." You replied, grabbing his hands and moving them to your lap. "Now, manicure or pedicure?"

The two of you laughed and you spent the rest of the afternoon painting each others nails, ending the day in each others arms, admiring the nails you both painted for each other.