A/N

This is book is now complete, with the last parts published.

Yes, the name of the book is based on the two 'songs' written by MinJee and Yoongi, for and about each other, hence the name 'Gone Forever'.

I originally planned for the book to be shorter but somehow it turned out to be longer than I expected so I went with the flow and made it longer than planned.

If there are any mistakes, do tell me so that I can correct them.

There will be NO sequel to this book because in my opinion, sequels aren't necessary and kind of ruin the actual ending of the original book. Which means that this is the end of this book.

Yes, MinJee dies at the end and Yoongi is left alone and inside the isolation of his own heart and mind.

This book was just a work of fiction. I do not intend for anyone's life to be like this and it isn't based on anyone's life; neither the idol's nor actual people. It is just a work of finction and entertainment, completely generated and written by me. If there is any similarity to any book or fanfiction, it would be by pure coincedence. Do not plagiarise my book and don't translate it without my permission.

Im the end, thank you for reading this book and giving it a chance.

Take care, dear reader.