15-

“Yoongi, sleep with me!!”

“What? No, Min Min. I’m not going to sleep with you,” I replied as you sat on your bed, pouting.

“Please?” you said in a small voice.

And how could I say no to your cute face. So I got into bed with you and pulled the sheets over us.

You gave a victory smile and moved closer to me.

When you were finally comfortable inside my chest, you smiled and wrapped your arms around me.

I gulped.

I wasn’t used to someone being this close to me.

Letting you hold my hands or hug me was one thing, but sleeping without any space between our bodies was something I never expected I would ever do.

Hobi was right. You had changed me. If it was anyone else, I wouldn’t even have cared. But the way you pouted and said please made me give in instantly.

And then I even let you cuddle with me and instead of refusing, I pulled you closer to myself.

I felt you relax in my embrace and when I looked at your face, you were asleep. I smiled and kissed the top of your head.

What had I gotten myself into?

But I liked it nonetheless.

And before I knew it, I had fallen asleep as well.

……………………………

I woke up to your doe eyes looking at me.

I smiled.

“Good morning, Min Min,” I said and then kissed your forehead.

“Good morning, Yoongi,” you said.

“What is it, Yoongi?” you asked after a moment, when I continued to stare endlessly into your eyes.

“I haven’t slept properly in years now. But last night, I slept like I haven’t slept before,” I admitted quietly.

“Yoongi, why haven’t you slept properly for this long?” you asked me, suddenly kissing my eyes, which took me aback, but I enjoyed it.

“I don’t really know, Min Min. When I left home and came to here, I guess that changed my life as a whole,” I told you quietly and you stopped kissing my eyes and looked at me.

“Why did you leave your hometown, Yoongi?” you asked with doe eyes.

“I wanted to be a producer. My family was against it. And when things got too much, I simply left. I couldn’t stay any longer,” I admitted and sighed, closing my eyes as the memories ran through my head as if they had happened yesterday.

“You’ve suffered for so long, Yoongi.”

“I guess.”

“Anyways, tell me why did you insist on me sleeping with you?”

“I kind of wanted to,” you replied, smiling sheepishly.

“And besides, you were the one who kissed me a week ago.”

“And I wouldn’t regret doing it again,” I blurted before I could stop myself.

Your pretty eyes widened.

And before I could lose my newly found courage, I moved closer and pressed my lips against yours.

Pulling back quickly I smiled as I saw your pink cheeks and wide eyes.

I didn’t let you reply, as I put my forehead over yours and closed my eyes.

“Yoongi?” you asked me slowly after a moment.

“I’m sorry, Min Min. I got carried away. Twice,” I apologized and unwrapped my arms from around you.

I pulled myself into a sitting position and rubbing my eyes, I got out of your bed and made my way to my room.

After changing, I went downstairs to make us some breakfast.

We had breakfast in silence, as I tried completing some work on my laptop.

After eating, I cleared the dishes and turned to you.

“Min Min, I’m sorry about the kiss. I don’t know what got into me and- what I mean to say is, I’m sorry. I never meant to do that.”

“So does that mean you regret it?” you asked me, taking a step towards me.

“Not necessarily,” I said.

“Yes or no?”

Another step.

“Maybe.”

“Yoongi, I asked you something; yes or no?”

Another step.

“Drop it, Min Min.”

One more.

“Dammit, Yoongi! Answer me.”

Another one.

“Yes. Yes, I liked the kiss. No, screw that. I loved the kiss.”

Again.

“Why?” you asked quietly and took another step until I was pressed against the kitchen counter and you were looking at me with doe eyes.

Hot and cute at the same time.

“Because I fucking love you alright.”

And that’s when your lips were on top of mine.

You wrapped your arms around my neck and kissed me.

When we parted, I brought you closer to me.

“Because I love you, Min Jee. I can’t even think of not thinking about you,” I replied quietly.

You were satisfied with the answer as you put your head on my chest and wrapped your arms around me.

“So, is it a yes?” I asked you after a moment.

You lifted your head up to look at me.

There was a sparkle in your eyes as you replied, “Yes, I love you too, Yoongi.”

...................................

A/N DID YALL SEE THE NEW CONCEPT PICTURES FOR PROOF AND DOOR????!!!!

I AM OT7 AND NY 7 MEN NEVER FAIL TO BIAS WRECK ME. LIKE- AJSHDBXBSJWIIEJDNXNDKEKEKEKXMMXMDMDKEK3K3O2OEKDMCNCNDMEKEKEKEKEK

AND YOONGI!! AAGHHHH 😫😫😫😫 I SERIOUSLY- THAT MAN. I JUST WANNA KISS HIM.... WELL ALL OF THEM!!!

HELP!!!!!

Anyways how do yall like this chapter??? Honestly, I wanted so much more for this book but I don't know if it is good or not.