#Chapter 17:End Game

🎸Halimat's POV🎸
Today was the festival of eid,I wasn't even looking forward to it,how could I when I was in hell,then in Abdulfatallah I always looked forward to celebrations since my sister and I always competed for the best fashionista,but she was always the best.

"Halimat come on let's go to the mosque",Zainab said.

"Uh ! I don't feel like".

"Come on we have to pray,Zainab said trying to force me,I really don't want to go cos I wonder if God answers prayers,when I was a princess I had everything so whenever I prayed I never knew what to ask for since I had it all,so my prayers were always about happiness and peace,when in was brought here as a slave I prayed but I'm still a slave,I cry to him in pain but everything is still the same,Halimat come on let's just go",Zainab said and we left.

🐧Murad's Pov🐧
The party started and I glanced at Halimat continuously,she was still so beautiful with just a little make up,she smiled while speaking to the maids and I got angry,how could she smile when she was the cause of my discomfort,the celebration was really boring .

I noticed her leave and wondered where she was going, after some seconds I excused myself from my family,I followed her and noticed the weather was cool,its gonna rain tonight,i tiptoed and hid behind a wall,following her continuously then boom I appeared in front of her and she gasped.
"Going somewhere ?" I asked with a smirk and the rain poured down.

Halimat's pov
"Going somewhere ?" he asked and smirked while I panicked in fear,why do I have the feeling that today Murad will finally take me,I stared moving backwards and soon started running,he ran after me and my heart was beating fast,someone please help me !

I screamed inwardly as I ran,I felt him grab my waist and I was about to scream when he covered my mouth,I couldn't even bite his hand,I continued struggling and struggling and I eventually got to bite his hand.
"Help me !"I screamed running but my voice was muffled by the rain,tears dripped from my eyes and I soon slipped and fell into the pool,the water was cold and i couldn't swim problem two plus the rain made my condition worse,he walked close to me in a bridal smirking and entered the pool picking me in a bridal style,I couldn't attack him at all,i was weak as the rain made my breathing hard,he led me to a room downstairs and hurriedly locked the door throwing the key away,he threw me on the bed and ripped of his cloth causing me to gasp in fear.

"Murad please,please don't do this",I pleaded crying.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but I've waited too long and now I have you",he said and pinned my hands kissing my neck.

"Curse you Murad,you bastard ! you're such a man whore,I yelled and he dipped his hand into my gown caressing my thighs causing me to moan,he brought his lips to kiss me but I folded mine,he got angry and slapped my thighs,ahhh !"

"Stop being so stubborn and let me have you,else I'll fuck you so hard that you'll have a big deal walking,got it ? now open your legs !" he ordered and I nodded negatively crying.

"Please Murad don't do this",I pleaded as he lifted my gown slowly,I tried kicking he slapped my thighs harshly and pinched it this time,my whole body was weak and I was so tired from the way he pinned my hands and slapped my thighs,he leaned to kiss my neck and I spat on him.

"You're playing with fire ",he said and starts tearing my clothes.

"No stop Murad ! you monster ! I wish I could report all these but to who ? they'll believe Murad,you're such an animal !"I yelled trying to kick but he pinned my legs with his and also my hands.

"Ahhh !" I yelled tiredly and he smirked,I watched him taking his pants off and he leaned to kiss my neck again,I cried weakly and kept begging him,I noticed him free his grip a little.