#Chapter 16:His friends

✍🏻Writer's pov✍🏻
While Halimat and Zainab were talking they noticed Fatima approaching.

"Good morning my lady",Zainab greeted.

"Good morning Lady Fatima",Halimat greeted with clenched teeth and Fatima raised her brow in surprise,the maid has got some guts.

"I hope you've learnt your lesson ? Fatima asked with an evil smile,never get close to my Murad,even if he's your master,pathetic thing ",she insulted leaving.

"Just so you know,I have no interest in your man man whore of a boyfriend and also I don't like second handed stuffs,excuse me",Halimat said with authority in her voice pulling Zainab along while Fatima stared surprised.

"Halimat you shouldn't have done that ?" Zainab scolded.

"Zainab she won't hurt me this time cos I insulted her boyfriend so she'll find it hard to trust him,so don't worry about me cuz I'm fine.

👙Murad's Pov👙
A week later.
I was busy with my laptop doing some business stuff since father had given me some orders,maan all these were giving me a headache.

"My prince your friends are here to see you",a maid said and I looked at her{Waliat},I'd really flirted with this one.

"Send them in and uh ! call me Halimat".

"Yes my prince",she replied with a sweet voice as a blush crept to her cheeks.

"Murad yo what's pumping ?" my friend said Khalid said as we all hugged,they were three,Waleed my best bud whom y'all have met,Khalid and Jamaludeen.

"Whoa I've missed you guys,cept Waleed",I said and we laughed.

"We'll sorry to burst your bubble dude but they are not here to see you",Waleed said with a silly grin.

"Then who ?" I asked,better not be my sister.

"Oh ! no Murad,we're here to see the maid who slapped you ",Khalid said,he was the talkative type.

"Wow ! Murad have you lost your charm ?" Jamal asked.

"Come on guys,you know how women are !" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Even so Murad,guess your charm doesn't work on all women",Waleed said and they laughed.

"Come on Murad,you know if you have to get a lady you're gonna have to give her what they all like,money,power,fame,Jamal said while the rest nodded making me sigh.

"I've tried everything but the bitch still won't open up,I've tried taking things slow but still she's gat no brain and just so you know I'm having issues with Fatima cos of her and you know how Fatima is when jealous,most times when she makes a mistake and Fatima tries to punish her,I'll sweet talk her not to do it hoping that this girl will be in my possession but it's still a no".

"Damn she's really hard to get,I like her",Khalid said and they laughed.

We continued talking and afterwards I noticed they weren't listening as their eyes was fixed to something,I followed their gaze and my eyes landed on Halimat,aside hear beauty her scent if roses increased my sexual hunger more.

"You called for me your highness ?" She asked holding the side if her hijab not looking at me.

"Yes I did,I have visitors get me a bottle of beer",I said and she left.

"Whoa Murad....is that really a maid or.... ? Khalid asked rubbing his forehead.

"Man she looks too beautiful for a maid,Waleed said and whistled.

"Seriously I can't believe such a beauty rejected you prince Murad,Jamal said sarcastically and they laughed,how about Fatima ?"

"She went home".

"Mmm",they murmured and nodded,Halimat arrived with the drinks and it caused another round of stares,she dropped it and was about to leave when I stopped her as usual.

"Where at you going ?"

"To finish some chores".

"You're not going anywhere,stand here till we finish drinking",I said and her eyes widened,she should be used to all this by now,my friends stared at me and chuckled darkly.

Five minutes later
Holy shit I was having a strong headache,I could tell I was drunk as I smiled sheepishly.
"Come sit on my lap honey !" I ordered.

"No I'm OK standing".

"You dare defy my order ?".

"Yes because its an abnormal order",she said frustrated probably wondering why I always did this.

"OK since you don't like my lap then.....,I stood up and moved towards her placing my hands on her slender waist and buried my face in the crook of her neck,maybe you'll like a dance with me",I proposed and heard my friends laughing like when will Murad stop being silly.

"Let go of me,she said trying to hit me but I pinned her hands tightly and started kissing her neck,I can't wait to devour her,Murad you bastard let me go !" she said trying to free herself but I tightened my grip and was about to kiss her when a gasp escaped my lips,I fell with my hands between my shaft and Halimat ran out,fuck the bitch kicked me where the sun don't shine,I groaned in pain and the ones whom I called friends laughed.

"Arrrgh,I groaned ,dammit fuck you all",I groaned in pain and they laughed more.

"Man I like her",Jamal said and they laughed.

Murad 😃😃😃,someone should pls check on him 🤧🤧🤧

Leemat u just kicked generations 😭😭🤣🤣🤣

Wat do u think of his friends ????

Who's ur fav

Waleed

Khalid

Or

Jamaludeen

Mine is Jamal

Quote:Youth is a gift of nature but age is a work of art by Stanislaw Jerzy Lec