#Chapter 10:Be my mistress

💋Murad's pov💋
I opened the door with my eyes closed as a lady and I were in a hot and hungry kiss,we made our way towards the bed as we still kept kissing.

I caressed her thighs as she was beneath me,her gown was a really slutty one,she moaned in my mouth as we kissed but I didn't feel this sexual ecstasy.

I placed a kiss on her neck,sucking on that spot as she moaned,she kept her legs around me moaning,but I wasn't aroused,she touched my sensitive parts but still nothing,I pushed her away in frustration.

"What happened ?" she asked shocked.

"Get out !" I ordered.

"B....."

"I said get the hell out !" I yelled and she rolled her eyes,she scoffed while walking away,her curves were good and her gown really brought it all out.

It was a tight blue gown which stopped at her laps,seriously no man could resist this temptation,but I didn't know what the hell happened to me.

Waleed had told me to fuck a slut to ease all my problems and forget my prey which I badly wanted to devour but it was useless,I barged out of the hotel room and drove home.

💌Writer's Pov💌
"Agh,the lazy prince groaned tiredly when he woke up,he rubbed his eyes to see clearly like he was shocked,what do you want now ?"

"Good morning to you too,his father said and he rolled his eyes,you came home intoxicated last night,why this attitude son,you are soon to be king,heir to the....."

"I know,I know,blah,blah,blah,blah the prince interrupted while the king fumed with anger.

"Enough you'll be 23 this year and you need to find a bride before your 24th birthday,which will be your coronation",the king said.

"Well i don't care about all that I'm not ready to get married".

"Isn't Fatima your fiancée ?"

"Who told you that ? I haven't proposed".

"Fine then we'll have to make an arranged marriage between the two of you".

"I told you I'm not ready for marriage".

"Be quiet as per tradition you have to !"
"Fuck those stupid traditions I don't give a flying fuck ! so not you or anyone can tell me to get married !"

"Try me", the king said and left angrily as he shook his head in worry.

🦢Halimat's pov🦢
I entered Murad's room and heaved a sigh of relief as he was no where to be seen,I started doing my chores hoping he was at the breakfast table and won't be back soon,I felt a prescence behind me and turned to look.

My God ! it was him again and he was once again exposing his abs,I kept on staring at it gulping then my senses came back.

I tried to run but was trapped between him and the wall,he placed both of his hands on each sides of the wall,he smirked in an evil manner like that predator that he was.

My heart started beating faster and my breath came out as pants,he leaned in and his smile grew wilder.

"You think you can escape me ?"

"Wha....what do you want from me ? I asked stammering,he tilted his head and I could feel his hot breath fanning my neck,I tried holding myself not to get lost with what was happening,I was so scared since he was the first man getting this close to me.

"What do you want from me ? each and every day you keep torturing me,what on earth did I do to you ?" I said almost in tears and he looked into my eyes smiling.

"You don't want me to torture you ? well I'll grant that if....he said and paused,then carried my leg placing it around him,holding my thigh.

I gasped in shock,I won't torture you if you become my mistress",he said shocking me the more and I couldn't think straight,I could feel his penis on me.

"Your highness? we heard a voice say and turned to look,it was Waliat,the maid who hated me.

She looked shocked and I snapped back to my senses,I was about to push him but he held me tighter still smiling,then he turned to Waliat,um...your...hi...high....
highness.....you.....a....are.....being called for breakfast",she said and flashed me an evil glare then left.

I still tried pushing Murad and wondered why we had not heard Waliat knock or maybe he did,oh my God ! Waliat will tell the maids awful stories about me.

"So what do you say ?" he asked lifting my chin to face his,I was really scared,shocked and worst of all angry,I didn't know what happened but I felt my hand flying across his face as I ran out of the room.

🤣🤣🤣🤣Murad won't kill me,not gonna give up huh,let's see how long our princess is gonna resist 😄😄😄
Vote and comment lovelies.

Quote:Expect problems and eat them for breakfast by Alfred A.Montapert