#Chapter 15:Idea in action.

💘Murad's Pov💘
I was just coming out of father's room after he spoke some things to me about being the active CEO for the time being,can't they just leave a man to have some time of his own ?

Anyways I wasn't really mad since I was going to be the boss cos seriously I hate being bossed around,in fact none of them even had the audacity to do that since I was the prince.

While walking through the halls I came across my maid and we stared at each other,she with hatred and I with lust,how come I can't stop thinking of her body,all the women's body whom I've lusted over I had tasted,but how come this one seems like a hard but to crack ?

I'll think of how to get her by all means,if there's one thing women love then it's money and fame,she was about to walk away but I held her hands.

"Leave,I ordered the guards and when they left I put my finger under her chin to make her look at me,she turned her face away and a soft chuckle escaped my lips,I looked at her bruised face for a while before speaking,will you accept my offer now ? if you do none of these will happen anymore",

I said trailing my hand on her neck,sending shivers down her spine but she yanked it off making me laugh.

"Really still a no ? I asked with raised brows smiling,if you agree to what I want then I promise you freedom and not just that,I'm not a guy who makes cheap deals,have you ever thought of being princess Halimat once again ?" I asked walking around her whispering the last part in her ear and her eyes widened.

'Wow Murad you've finally gotten her in your clutch'.

I thought smiling inwardly but then I heard her laugh softly.
"As much as I want to be princess again,I'll never give myself to an animal like you,who do you take me for Murad ? a cheap slut ? I'd rather be a slave than spend the rest of my life with you",she said and with that walked away,I opened my mouth in awe as I watched her leave,she even called me by my name,she really had some nerves.

'I will still get you no matter what".

I thought of her words and laughed again,I don't know if I should be offended,no lady had ever turned me down and the record won't be broken.

"My prince a maid came running with her cheeks red,not looking at me,they all did that,the king is calling you in the throne room".

I frowned and rolled my eyes didn't I just come out of his room a few minutes ago,I went to the throne room and met a young man engaged in a conversation with my father,I recognized the man well,Idris Dawood son of Latif Dawood Khan.

{Khan is a title given to rulers in some Muslim countries},I frowned upon seeing him,I really hate him a lot,he acts like he's the perfect type,what made me hate him was the fact that my parents compared me to him a lot cos I was a year or two years older.

"Good day my prince",he greeted and I nodded.

"You called for me ?" I asked looking at my father.

"Yes...um I wanted us to drink and have a chit chat",my father said and I sat down.
"So Idris how has the production scale of your father's business been going ?" father asked.

"Fine my sultan,you see I ....."

"Wow that's brilliant my boy,my father said impressed and I rolled my eyes,did he call me so we can talk business,I know this was one his ways to compare me to Idris and while seated all I kept hearing was business and politics,maybe he should've been my father's son,seriously was this guy a geek didn't he know how to enjoy once in a while,OK son I'll be leaving now,when did you say your father is arriving ?" my father asked while Idris checked his watch.

"Uh ! maybe few minutes from now",he said and my father nodded and left.

"So um prince Murad,how do we deal with issues concerning state affairs ?"

"Excuse me ! what's that ?" I asked confused and Idris looked at me like was this guy even in this country.

"Well there's a conflict between our borders so how do we resolve it ?"

"Why ask me ? do I look like a political state minister ?" I asked and he pouted his lips and blinked his eyes like he would laugh.

"Well my prince,his majesty instructed me to ask you for a solution".

"Me ?" I yelled surprised,I knew nothing bout state affairs or politics and father knows that,I wasn't interested in it so why ask me when I have Zero knowledge of it,I thought frowning,seriously what was my old man up to ?

"Um....OK let's forget that,so my prince how does the.......?"
............,he asked about business and I was too dumb to speak.

"Well just.......,I gave my suggestion and the chuckle he had been trying to suppress was released,he chuckled silently and I rolled my eyes,I couldn't stand him,Mr know it all.

"Excuse me",he said and left.

👄Writer's POV👄
Idris walked away thinking of the idiot they had for a prince and the same idiot they had as their future king,surely the people will dethrone him.

€ € € € € € € € € €
"Why do you like glancing there ?"

Zainab asked Halimat as she noticed her staring at the palace library.

"I've missed reading",she replied smiling.

"Wow ! so what type of books do you like reading ?"

"Politics and history,Halimat replied plainly and Zainab stared at her with wide eyes,what ?"

"I'm surprised a woman who likes politics and history",Zainab stated more surprised.

"Its great I don't know why people hate it",Halimat said smiling and remembered her past.

FLASHBACK
On that faithful day King Usman Nassir called his three children to ask what they will like to be,then they were just teenagers.

"OK let's start with you Atheer",king Usman said.

"Well father I will like to be the CEO of your company",he said and his father nodded.

"You Aishat".

"I'd love to be a model father",Aishat said proudly with a beautiful cat on look on her face,king Usman wasn't surprised she liked popularity and fame.

"And you Halimat ?"

"Well father I'd love to be a ruler just like you ",Halimat said and a confused look appeared on everyone's faces especially her father's and he laughed a little.

"Why do you want that ?"

"Cos rulers are smart and independent,so father I'll like to be a queen",Halimat said plainly.

"That's if you marry a king and Halimat being a queen is not a child's play,you need to know a lot about politics and history,you should also have the qualities of a leader",her father said.

"Yes I know father and I've read a lot of books",Halimat said proudly and he laughed.

"My dear reading is different from leading".

"I know father but...".

"No buts"

"Father do you doubt a woman's ability to rule".

"No my dear,but you're a princess who has never seen the outside world".

"Then lemme learn from you father pleaseeee".

"OK then if it will make you happy".

"Thank you father",she said in Persian and touched his feet.

Pls like and comment 😍😍

Still not gonna give up on your mistress issue huh ! prince
Mmmmm someone hates the prince 😉😉 like Leemah

The king is setting his plan into action 😍😍

Quote:Once we accept our limits we go beyond them by Albert Einstein.