#Chapter 12:Girlfriend's Punishment.

💄Writer's POV💄
Fatima pulled of Halimat's hijab and threw it to the ground.
"Dont use a towel anymore,use your hair",Fatima said with her leg stretched forward.

"Excuse me ? Halimat said in a confused tone,I can't do that ".

"You dare disobey me !" Fatima asked flaring up and with all her anger and strength,she kicked Halimat hard on the lips,causing her to fall into the pool.

"Fatima ! Latifat screamed,guards what are you doing help her !" Latifat screamed in fear while Fatima stood with a straight face as always.

Latifat wondered how she always does that,like she did nothing at all,Halimat struggled with the water and from the looks of it she couldn't swim,the guards brought her out as she coughed and bled,her whole body shivered and Fatima went to her pulling her by her hair.

"Fatima stop",Latifat said pulling Fatima but to no avail.

"Now the next time I order you to do something don't ever question me,she said still pulling Halimat's hair who was regaining her breath,today I'll prove to everyone that you're a slave,a worthless piece of trash,I'll make sure you live the rest of your life a slave and die a slave",Fatima threatened with bloody eyes and slapped the wounded cheek,Halimat cried in pain as the pain became worse.

"Fatima stop all this you're creating a scene ".

"Latifat I told you to mind your business ! Fatima warned pointing her index finger at her,then she pulled Halimat's hair again,now kiss my feet !".

"You can do whatever you want but I won't do it,I won't",Halimat yelled and spat,causing her saliva mixed with blood to touch Fatima.

"Arrrgh !" Fatima grunted and pulled Halimat's hair again,dragging her into the pool,she was about to drown her when Latifat did the only thing that could possibly awaken her senses,she slapped her.

"Latifat !" Fatima yelled looking at her with the same bloodshot eyes.

"Stop this madness Fatima !"

"Madness ? Fatima asked with a dark chuckle,I'll stop being mad when sluts stop stealing my boyfriend,let what happened today teach the rest of you a lesson,don't you ever try to seduce Murad or you'll receive more than she did,Fatima squatted and held Halimats chin pressing it tight,I'm not done with you yet",she said with gritted teeth.

Latifat pulled her away from Halimat and she slapped her hand away,Halimat wasnt really conscious anymore.

Zainab ran with a cloth and covered Halimat as tears filled her eyes,Fatima eyed Halimat and left,Latifat followed her calling but she ignored.
Zainab held Halimat crying as she watched her close her eyes slowly.

🎠Zainab's POV🎠
How can someone do this to another human ? I thought as I massaged Halimat's bruised face with a hot towel,my mom applied some herbs to her body and grinded some for her to take when she wakes up.

What had she done to deserve a life like this,Prince Murad and Hus girlfriend will surely never let her be even after all this,I kept watching her and slept of.

😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴

🕒Ten minutes later
I woke up and wondered why slept off,I should have been awake in case she needed anything,I saw her tossing in bed muttering,I leaned close and heard;"mother,mother,please don't leave me",tears dripped her closed eyes.

I stroked her hair and whispered,"calm down Halimat".

This chapter almost made me cry
🤧🤧🤧🤧

Quote:Be brave take risks,nothing can substitute experience by Paulo Coelho.