#Chapter 11:Dirty games 2

💐Murad's POV💐
I touched my cheek where she had slapped me and laughed,I know she would accept my offer soon,it wasn't possible to accept it in a day and I have a lot of games up my sleeve,I dressed up and laid on my bed,few minutes later,mother came to my room,phase 1 complete.

"Good morning mother",I said with a beaming smile.

"Good morning my son,how are you ?"

"I'm good mother".

"Why haven't you come for breakfast ?"

"Ahhh,about that tsk,I'm so tired mother,I don't feel good today,my legs can't carry me downstairs",she looked at me worriedly and touched me.

"I guess I should call the doctor".

"No mother don't worry about that,I said but she was hesitant for a little while before she agreed,I know she wanted to scold me for yesterday but didn't want my tantrums,she pecked my forehead and left,guard !"

"Good morning my prince".

"Call me Halimat",I said and the guard left,phase 2.

Two minutes later.
Halimat came in and I could see the fear written all over her body,I really liked seeing her uncomfortable,I dropped my phone as I still laid on the bed.

"Go get me my food,I said and she left,she came back with it and dropped it on a table beside me,on the bed sweetie,I said and she rolled her eyes as she did it while I laughed,she was about to leave but I held her wrist,what did I tell you yesterday ?" I asked with a serious expression.

"I...I don't remember".

"Tsk,can't imagine you'll be forgetful darling,well lemme remind you come closer".

"No,I can hear whatever you want to say from here".

"Come on don't make me repeat it or things are gonna go dirty,I said and she came,good girl, I said and pulled her hand causing her to land on my chest,I smiled wickedly as she was above me and gasped,our faces were close.

I slowly trailed my hand down her waist while the other hand intertwined with her hand,I said I want things from your hand,be it food or water,I said slowly staring at her shocked face and started trailing my hand down her ass.

"Stop it ! she warned,stop it or I'm going to scream !"

"Wow ! I like you,you're a fast learner,so you've finally learnt how to make threats just like me,I said and chuckled,have you ever had breakfast in bed ?

"Its great ! only that next time you'll be the breakfast,I said slowly and stared at her boobs,damn they were so big and full,by the way I like the feeling of your boobs on my chest,I said and she pulled away covering herself with her hands,oh ! come on,what are you hiding ? even a dog with lots of breast doesn't hide hers,so sit and come feed me,I said and she sat down.

"Good girl,I said and she uncovered it and picked the spoon from the tray but I quickly snatched it from her and threw it on the floor,you see honey when I ask you to feed me I mean I want your hands in my mouth",I said and she washed her hand and started feeding me.

She didnt look at me and I could tell she was about to cry,is this disgusting well I'll show her disgusting,I held her hand and licked it.

She shrieked in shock and pulled away,she looked like she could throw up and I laughed again,continue I'm not satisfied yet",she continued feeding me and I kept licking her hands.

"Murad",I heard someone call and turned to see Fatima.

"Oh ! hello darling",I said and smiled.