Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Draco's POV

After what seemed like ages looking around the train for an empty compartment, I found one with only one person in it. I couldn't see who she was because she had her head down and her brunette curls were covering her face. I opened the door and her head snapped up. She gave me the most dealthy glare, I considered going back to the compartment with Pansy Parkinson in it. I shuddered at the horrific thought. I was Draco Malfoy, who was she to give me a look like that.

Her words were cold and intimindating and sent a shudder down my spine, but I replied to her as if she didn't bother me at all. But truthfully, she did. A lot. She would be the perfect daughter for my parents, cold, unforgiving and ruthless. My father would be proud to call her his daughter.

I must have been thinking for quite a while, because she brought me out of my thoughts by swiftly standing up and informing me she was going to put her robes on. She turned and walked out and my eyes were glued to her. She must have been wearing the shotest mini-skirt ever. He long curvy legs were perfectly shaped and the skirt came up to high thigh, barely covering her bum! Her skin was so creamy and smooth. And her hips swayed so sensually. I swear she could have been a model. So this is why all the guys call her Sexy Lexi.

I couldn't deny that I wanted her. She was by far the most beautiful and sexy girl in the school and in Slytherin, we weren't all that different either, which made her my perfect match. But I had to be careful, she has had a hard life.

Everybody knows it but her. You see, when she was nine, her and her parents were in a car crash. She survived, but her parents didn't. But unfortunatley, she lost all her memory and sense of emotion, beyond magical repair. She can't remember anything or anyone before the age of nine. Basically she is a blank canvas. It was all over the news when it happed, but she doesn't know, it's probably best if she doesn't.

So I am stepping on very dodgy ground here, but if done right, this could work. And very well indeed. I am Draco Malfoy, come on. How could she resist my charm.