DISAPPEARANCE

Jake

My eyes opened to my  phone ringing  signalling a message came through when I checked the time it was eight thirty.   God I had a headache which has been normal now. I dreamt she came home , I dreamt she was with me , I dreamt I made love to her , but I knew she wouldn't come. I've had the same dream. Over and over since she left.

I sat up and grabbed the phone. It was from Stevens.   I realized something,  I wasn't wearing a shirt. Did I take it off last night and why was I in this room? Did I really drink that much Last night?

I stood up ,and looked out the window , I forgot to close the curtains ,yep I had to be really drunk last night . When I turned around, I saw her. Wait She was here , It  wasn't a dream. She was sleeping ,her hair was open and spread out across her face , I could tell she was naked under the covers.

That meant last night, really happened. I walked around the bed and sat next to her. And pulled her hair away from her face. She opened her eyes and looked at me. “ You came home?” .  “ Yes I did ,shouldn't I have come?”.

“ Of course ,but I thought it was a dream, I've dreamt of you coming home so many times , I thought I got drunk and it was another dream ”. “ I'm here ”.  I pulled the sheet away from her and kissed her “ I've missed you so much ” ,
“ I've missed you too ”.

She was in the kitchen making breakfast, this was normal, this is the way it should be.  I walked into the kitchen and stood behind her. “ Smells good ” , “ Food always smells good after drinking all night ”. “ I wasn't talking about food ”.

I waited until she finished making the eggs ,when she turned around and looked at me. I picked her up and put her on the countertop. I kissed her shoulder “ Jake ?” , “ Hmm ”. I didn't stop I kept going lower , Her breathing pattern changed “ Jake , your coffee is getting cold ” , “ Fuck the coffee,I want you instead ”.

I started moving the straps of her top “ You just had me in the shower ”. “ I know but I still want you right now right here ” , “ Jake ……” I grabbed her off the counter ,and took her back to our room.

Angel

I lied and told him I was hungry . The food had gotten cold. I couldn't protest because the minute he started touching me , I caved. I wanted him too . It was now eleven in the morning and we were having breakfast. I was sitting opposite him having a cup of coffee.

He was looking at me . “ Jake stop staring at me ” , “ I'm just looking at my artwork ” I knew what he was talking about ,my neck and breast  was covered in love bites.

“ You finished eating love ?” , “ Yes I am, why ?” , “ How about we go back to bed ?”. “ No ” I got up from the table and he pulled me onto his lap “ What's going on with you ?” . He just looked at me
“ Nothing, now that I've got you with me again , I just want you ”.
“ You've already made love to me twice this morning ” , “ And I still want you again,I always will ”.

When Jake makes up his mind about something ,he makes sure he gets it. He had me trapped in bed all day. It was like he was getting to know me all over again. It was four in the afternoon when he finally let me leave.

Jake

I don't know what it was but I wanted her , seeing her again did something unexplainable to me . I needed to touch her in all the worst ways possible.I needed to have that connection , I couldn't explain it .

I just let her go take a shower. We were both startled by someone banging on our front door. She came out of the shower and looked at me. I got up and grabbed my jeans. My neck was full of love bites, I wasn't even mad about that. I walked to the front door and opened it only to find Phil standing there.