SEPARATION

Jake

I didn't like the way Richy  was looking at her , he was looking at her a bit too fondly but maybe it's just my imagination.  Just as we were about to leave Alan got a call “ What problem  Now?  Jesus Christ . How could you be so stupid , start looking ”. he ended the call  and looked at us “  well seems like Ms Donfort  persuaded one of the officers to use the restroom and she escaped” Angel just looked at me “ lovely is there anything else you want to say Jake or do you want to do me to choose again?” they all looked at me IAlan just looked at us “ I'll go back to the station I have the others searching for her you lot be careful ”

She  just stood there  and looked at me “ I should have fucking killed her when I had the chance ”. She  walked away and left me standing there with the others who were looking at me.

She Is never going to let me live this down she was never going to let me forget it either , I walked out of the garage and saw her walking up the road  “I'm going to go follow her because I'd have no idea where the hell Hannah is” ,
“  It's okay Jake, we'll meet you back at the Aurora”.  I left them and started following her. She was definitely pissed way more pissed than I expected her to be . God damn it Hannah what are you up to why are you doing this how many people do you intend to hurt .

I followed her all the way back to the Aurora she knew I was following her because before she reached the Aurora she stopped, then turned around and looked at me I want to shoto distance and caught up with her.

“ Angel I'm sorry ”  she just looked at me , she had no emotion  on her face. “  why are you sorry you wanted me to choose didn't you,  you wanted me to leave her alone and I did so tell me Jake who's next ?  go ahead tell me who's next would it be Lilly or Cleo?  or even me, who do you think is next ?. Let's make a bet, what do you want to bet I'm the next ”.  “ Angel ”. “ No  don't Angel me you did something that I never expected you to do you asked me to choose I wouldn't have killed her I would have just beaten her but you decided to tell me to choose even though you knew what I was doing wasn't wrong I would never make you choose Jake not with anything ”. she started raising her voice and she was getting angry again.

“ How  do I  make you understand and I'm sorry I said that I'm sorry I hurt you” .  “Nothing you don't have to do anything because even though you're sorry she's still going to hurt someone else and the next person she's going to hurt is me and if something happens to me then it's all your fault ”. After saying that she walked into the Aurora and left me standing there.  fuck Hannah has invaded every aspect of our life this wasn't even Hannah's fault I was the one that said it and now she's so angry at me that she doesn't even want to be around me.

I found her behind the counter. She was getting herself a drink. I just stood there looking at her. 10 minutes later the others showed up.  “What's going on with her ?” Dan asked “  yeah see she's pretty fucking mad at me still she's she hasn't calmed down ” , “ Does she have a point is she right to be mad at you?”  I looked at Cleo. “ Yes she does, she said that if anything happens to her or anyone else  it would be my fault because I made her choose between me  and Hannah”.

Phil looked at me “ And she's right because if anything happens to her we'll  blame you ”  , “ you should have let her she wouldn't have killed Hannah ,you know her you should know that she doesn't have it in her  to kill someone she would probably hit her beat her up but she wouldn't kill her” Thomas said

Lilly  looked at me “  you need to take her away from Duskwood  Jake the further you are away from Duskwood  the better . but then again if you take her home the problem is just going to follow you there . Hannah may follow you wherever you go and there's two of them ”.  I looked at her  “what do you mean?” “ well Amara and Angel they look the same and if you take her home and Hannah follows you there what if she tries to get Angel but she gets Amara instead because Hannah doesn't know her sister is  alive suppose she tries to hurt Angel and she she just hurts the wrong one then those kids are going to lose their mom and she's going to lose her sister and she's going to blame you”.