HEARTBREAK

Angel

I didn't think I ran into her holding on to her ,I started Crying , She was crying too my sister was alive,all this  time she was alive.“ No I saw you ,you died ”. She couldn't stop crying neither could I. “ I would have died if it wasn't for Daniel ” . “ Why didn't you contact me sooner ,why didn't you come back home?”. “ I couldn't or she would have killed me ,you were gone and  you were safe. Daniel and I made a life for ourselves here we have a family ”. I looked at her “ Family” ,.“ Yes a boy and a girl Aiden and Aliya ,I named her after you.  When I saw what happened on the news to Dad , Daniel and I knew it was time to get you or she'll kill you too ”.

“ Who?” ,.“ I'm talking about Mom Ari ,mom tried to kill me ”. “ What?” . Before she could answer I heard someone “ Mom what's going on ?”  I turned around and saw my nephew , holding his sister's hand ”. She walked over to them “ Remember I told you about your aunt , she's here?”  she brought them over to me ,“ Aliya was replication of Amara and me  ,I picked her up“ Hey sweetie ”  She touched my face then looked at her mother
“ Mama she looks like you do ” ,“ That's because she's my twin baby girl ,we look the same”. She looked at me and smiled ”. I set her down on the ground and sat on the couch.

She came and sat next to me and rested her hands on my stomach. “ Mama there's two. ” I looked at her and my sister looked at me “ Ari are you?” , “ Yes , I'm married, crap I need to text him or he's going to be crazy worried that I didn't ”. I  texted him , five minutes and  still no reply. I called him but his phone went to voicemail. I called multiple times but nothing. “ What's wrong?”.
“ His phone is off ,and that's not normal, his phone is never off ?”. Aiden had turned on the TV “ Aiden it's too late for TV buddy time for bed ” Daniel said.

Daniel took them back to bed.We just sat there ,I couldn't help but stare at her. “ When you died I lost a part of me , Amara . Dad was being mean; he even went as far as to blame me for your death. That's why I left. But a few days ago he told me he always knew where I was ,that he was the one that left the windows and door open for me when I used to sneak out”. “ It's true I Saw him one night , So tell me about my brother in law ” she wanted to know everything about him. We sat talking for hours , it was three in the morning.

Daniel came back out and sat with us. As he was about to turn off the TV and news channel came on about some breaking news. The news reporter was saying something “ Daniel turned it up.

“ ALL THE DETAILS ARE NOT IN YET. BUT THE HUGE FIREBALL IN THE SKY DREW THE ATTENTION OF MANY RESIDENTS OF VIRGINIA. OKAY WORD NOW IN . THIS IS INDEED TRAGIC WE'VE  JUST LEARNED THE AIRCRAFT THAT EXPLODED WAS ONE OF SENATOR NAKAMARA'S PRIVATE JET. ACCORDING TO THE MANIFEST ARIA ANGEL NAKAMARA WAS ONE BOARD ALONG WITH THE PILOT . THE NAKAMARA FAMILY HAS FACED ANOTHER LOSS  , WHO LOST ONE OF THEIR DAUGHTERS IN A TRAGIC ACCIDENTS YEARS AGO. MY CONDOLENCES TO THE NAKAMARA FAMILY WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED AS THE INFORMATION KEEPS ROLLING IN.

I looked at my sister and she looked at her husband. “ I told you Ari ,and now she thinks she's done it ,she thinks you're dead ”. I looked at her “ Nobody except Jim knew I came here Oh god  Jake”.“ What do you mean?” , “ I need to know if he was on that Jet or not. Do you have a laptop? ”. “ Yes , wait I'll get it ”.  She came back with the laptop. I handed my phone to her “ Have Daniel destroy this, burn it and don't talk around it”. She just nodded.

I opened the laptop and downloaded one software that I could use. After I installed it and opened it , I typed in Jake's number . Amara came up behind me “ He took care of it already, he's burning it as we speak.  What are you doing ?” , “ Hacking my husband's phone , I need to know he's okay because I sent the jet to get him”. “ How did you learn to do this?” , “. It's a long story ”.  I had access , it was quiet then I heard him.  I saw the log move he was making a call.