FOUND

Angel

“ It's past lunch time ,you should take a break ,eat something and relax a bit  ” Cleo said “ I agree just watching you do that gives me a headache” said Dan I started laughing . We sat and ate.  And we talked. I could tell Jessy was worried about what I was doing but this was my only chance at finding him .

I couldn't help but wonder if they were right ,that he actually went away to keep me safe .It's been a total of two years and three months since he disappeared.If he really  left and hasn't texted me in all this time did he really love me? But I knew deep down in my heart he didn't just disappear ,he wouldn't do that . Not one day went by that I didn't miss him ,that I didn't think of him .

After we finished eating I pulled the laptop back to me and started decrypting the file. “Jake  taught you all of this ?” , “ Well yes but mostly I figured it out ,when we were apart he would  just send me a link and tell me  to get in  , It's actually fun ” I said 

They were all hanging around  . It took me two hours to decrypt.“ I'm in ” they  rushed back over to me “ You got into it ?” Dan Asked “Yes' ' They sat with me and read through it together.

NAME : INMATE : 8406279
AGE : 26
HEIGHT :6"6
D.O.B : NOVEMBER 12
HAIR COLOUR : BLACK
EYE COLOUR : HAZEL
SENTENCE : LIFE
CHARGES : HACKING STATE INFORMATION , GOVERNMENT INFORMATION,TOP SECRET INFORMATION, EVADING THE LAW , CONFRONTATION WITH FEDERAL OFFICERS ,TREASON , ILLEGAL ACCESS TO INFORMATION.
PLACEMENT : CA, VIRGINIA MAXIMUM SECURITY PENITENTIARY .
CELL NO : 14

A picture was attached to the file.

“ Guys they have him ” , “ Angel you found him ” I started Crying Lilly just held me while she cried too. Two years, it took me two years to find him . They had him, they processed him under a number that's why I couldn't find him .

“ Thank you Jessy ,if you didn't remember that I wouldn't have and we wouldn't have found him”,“ You found him now what ?” I looked at Dan and the others .
“  Well I think it's Time to get him out ” ,“ How are you going to do that? Please don't say you're about to break him out of prison? . “What? No  I already have a plan , it will take a while but when I'm done they'll let him go themselves. but first I need to let him know I found him”. “ How are you going to do that?” I looked at them and smiled
“ Watch this ”.

Jake

I Didn't keep count of the day's . One of the other inmates did. Keeping track of the date meant you had something to look forward to but I didn't. She would never find me. She probably moved on with her life. I was stuck here. Two years and the days kept going by.

Pollard still did his little routine of stopping by to see me ,why he did that was beyond me but I figured he did it to remind me that I was never getting out . I never gave him the satisfaction of saying anything. Lately I've taken to playing cards with the others. We were playing cards when the Tv started glitching.

I didn't pay any mind to that because it was normal. The TV was always like that ,it was always in some new channel , nothing interesting. We were playing card  until I heard one of the men that I was playing with said it “ Fucking TVs broken look at that shit , looks like someone wants to watch a movie and they got the cables mixed up”

I looked at the Tv and realized that wasn't a normal glitch ,the colours started changing . The entire screen went balck and that single symbol  gave me hope  ,it was the eye logo I used for nymos . She found me  but she was going to get into trouble, I didn't want That , knowing who she really was and the problems behind doing something like that had me worried .

I figured she had to be looking at me ,I knew for a fact that she was   I didn't want her doing this , This is what I was afraid of when I showed her how to hack . She promised me she wouldn't get into trouble and  this is what she was doing . I was happy she found m and proud as hell she managed to do this but she had to stop .