FREE

Lilly

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ?”.
“ I'm laughing at you Hannah .I loved you but you wanted Jake . You couldn't have Jake so you sent him to prison .  We all knew it was you who called Angel's parents and told them where she was. We can't go to our normal hang out spots because you're always there and it reminds us that we lost Richy . You forced him to become the legend. Your guilt caused you to see the legend Amy never saw it because her consecion  was clear”

“I don't have to listen to this' ' Thomas got up and blocked her path “ you will Hannah,Amy doubted you so did Richy Amy took her own life because of you ,her death is on you not Richy , not us sure as hell not Angel or Jake not even Phil but you. You forced them to become monsters”.

“ We would have all died because of you , you're a selfish , entitled ,deceitful , Jealous and spiteful human being. I'm not saying it because you broke up with me . I'm saying it because that's who you really are ,you would have let us die ,but Angel would never do something like that .”

I looked at the others ,they were all quiet ,we didn't say anything but Thomas was right “ She's a good person ,she would trade her life for any of us here.Hell she was even willing to trade herself for you and she didn't even know you. but Jake stopped her that's why he Loves her and not you she's everything you're not.”

“ You know something I'm happy you broke up with me. I'll find someone better than you. But you won't Jake will never love you not in this lifetime. You'll spend the rest of your life alone. Angel isn't here , you've already ruined our lives, leave us alone and don't ever show your face here again” .

Cleo looked at her “ You've hurt us enough Hannah , we're here because we want to be by ourselves. Dan , Angel ,Thomas , Lilly , Jessy ,Phil, Jake  and I. Our friendship is so strong we don't need any new friends . leave us alone, stay out of our lives. You're already Dead to us ”.

I looked at the person that was supposed to be my sister. “ I thought I could forgive you Hannah but you died for me the day you Called the FBI on my brother I can never forgive you for that” .

She just stood there looking at us “ You'll regret this all of you ” Then she stormed out “ Phil followed her to make sure she doesn't come back ” after he left we closed the door and went to get Angel.“ I should really leave now , it's getting crazier ”I looked at her “ You're not going anywhere ” ,.“Okay ”

Jake

Every single day , at different times of the day for the past three Weeks ,the FBI facilities get hacked. One of the other inmates told me about it . Apparently everyone was going nuts because they couldn't find out who was doing it. I was currently sitting in Stevens Office .

“ Head of Department of national security, national defense and the pentagon are on my Damn ass . This has been three weeks now and everyday it's the same thing. They aren't stealing information we've checked” I just looked at him.

“ I've already spoken to the heads of state and I have been given the go ahead you've been pardoned. As of today you're an FBI agent on probation ,  your job is to find who and why”. , “ And if I can't ? Then you'll throw me back in jail?” .

“ No you'll still be an agent ,we have other things you can do we'll figure something out , but this shit needs to stop .set up some prevention,block them it's corrupting our work and files” , “ Okay ” ,
“ Good give me a two hours and you can start working ” .

I left him and went back to my cell . Angel was right everyday for the past three weeks a different letter came in different orders it spelled out “ D NEED U , ACEPT IT. . WIL CONT ”. She was fucking brilliant  they needed me to find out who was doing it. That meant a Job and it also meant I would be free. My Angel.  True to his words, two hours later ,I had a badge and my laptop's back . And was a free man . I'm coming Angel, I'm coming back to you.