ALIVE

Angel

Suddenly I didn't want to throw up anymore , I Grabbed her by the back of her neck and she started screaming , that's when Jake turned around. He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist and opened the shower door. “ What the fuck ?” I heard the footsteps ,the others probably heard her screaming . I still hadn't let  go of her neck. I opened the door and walked out with her . They were all standing there . “ Let go of me ” I let go of her and she spun around to look at me ,then Jake.

“ Jake I'm not doing this anymore , everything you call me then your wife shows up and accuses me of doing something wrong , it's not fair . Tell her the truth ” I didn't wait for anything else I punched her in the mouth.
“ You're out of fucking Chances now leave and don't ever show me your face ever again ”. She held her mouth which was now bleeding “ This is assault you all saw it ,she hit me ” she said looking at them . “ We didn't see shit , you tripped and fell now get the fuck out of my apartment, you heard her, you're all out of fucking Chances ” Phil said.

She walked over and grabbed Thomas by the arm “ Thomas you know me, you have to believe me Jake is doing this on purpose ” Thomas pulled away from her and looked at her “ You're disguise Hannah , I have no idea when you became this person , We all know Jake would never ,not in a million years touch you or anyone else because he loves Angel so try another excuse ”.
“ Why the fuck are you still here ? Or should I drag your sorry ass out ?” Phil said. She stood for a moment looking at all of us then burst into tears.

If she was a decent human being , and wasn't so fucked in the head trying to separate me amd Jake , maybe just maybe I would feel sorry for her ,but I wasn't buying the whole act. “ Lilly you're my sister please believe me” .
“ Sister ,no I have no sister I have a brother and that's it, when you said you were sorry I actually believed you were , I convinced everyone to give you another chance but  you proved me wrong  , I don't ever want to see you again ”. 

Jake

When I heard the scream and I turned around ,I saw it in Angel's eyes there was murder in her eyes. Hannah was still adamant that I was the one doing all this shit. Thank god Angel was prepared for this  and she loves and trusts me because if she wasn't I'd probably be dead. I left them standing there and went to get dressed ,when I came back out Hannah was crying , I didn't even feel anything for her n, I didn't even pity her. “ Angel go get dressed the  Jet is here we're going home early ,if we stay here any longer one of us will be going to Jail for murder ”. I watched her walk into the room a few minutes later when she came back out with our bags.

Lilly walked over to me and hugged me “ I'm sorry all of this happened ” , “ it's not your fault ,if she wasn't so fucking insane maybe we could have trusted her ”. I leaned in and whispered in her ears “ Keep her here for at least thirty minutes ” . I pulled away from her. “ When you guys are ready to visit, let us know we'll send the jet for you ”. She hugged all of them and said goodbye and we left. She was quiet the entire ride home. O know they'll keep Hannah distracted until we are halfway home.

Lilly

I looked at them while Hannah wasn't looking. I mouthed the words to them “ Keep her here, thirty minutes ” She tried to walk out after Jake and Angel but that wasn't happening. Cleo stepped Infront of her blocking her path. “ Get out of my way Cleo ” , “ Why , You were in a hurry to stay here a few minutes ago now you want to leave ?” Jessy asked her. “ Was this your plan all along ,lying to us to make us believe you were really sorry? ” Thomas asked staring at her.

“ why don't you believe me , Jake really did call me into the room last night and in the bathroom this morning , I'm telling the truth ”, “ You're lying Hannah ” Dan said walking towards her “ Phil was interested in Angel and  Jake knows but yet  Phil's still here hanging out with Angel ,was there when they got married. That's How much They trust each other because they know neither of them would cheat especially Jake ”.