INTERROGATION

Jake

I can't believe Hannah would go this far to impersonate Jessica. I was still on the phone with Angel , “why would she do this now?” , “ well in her mind she's trying to separate everyone cause a problem make something big that way you would all be angry at each other and if you're alone then you have no one for comfort if you're angry at Jessica you won't want to be with the group you're going b talk about it and the others will be angry at Jessy  especially Lily ”.

“I'm getting a headache, love.  I really am we were so wrapped up in figuring out who was behind everything that we didn't realize we could have done this earlier monitor their  phones and just record everything” , “  I know it completely slipped my mind also  ,with everything being so messed up” , “  why don't you get some sleep I'll stay on the phone ”. “you need  to sleep also Jake” . “ yeah but you're away from me I don't like sleeping without you” , “ you'll survive tonight just close your eyes and get some sleep okay , I'll see you in the morning I love you ” .

“I love you too I'll go to sleep but don't end the call just leave the phone on” , “ okay ”. I just laid there in the bed thinking about everything we just heard Pollard set  the bomb her mother told him exactly where to put it where she sit , they really wanted to kill her all for money and power what kind of mother would do that to her own child ?. the phone was still on she didn't end the call I laid there and drifted off to sleep . I was awoken to a phone ringing when I looked at it and I saw  it was director Stevens . “ Sir good morning” , “ Good morning, where is my daughter?”.

I realised something at that moment. He knew who she was but he's asking where his daughter was. That meant someone was thery and he couldn't speak freely “ Sir she's at the motel” , “ And where are you ?”. “I spent the night at my friend's apartment”. “ Okay now Mrs Nakamara p is here in my office saying that Talia accused her of murdering her daughters”. “ WHAT sir that is not what happened I suggest you speak to your daughter I'll have her call you actually is your phone on speaker ?”.

“No ” , “ Okay you are to detain Mrs Nakamara  for the murder of Amara and attempted murder of Aria Nakamara ” , “ WHAT ?” . “  yes sir we have proof and you also need to call agent Pollard but keep them separate he is to be arrested also . I'm going to go get her now and we're coming back to the  head office. I'll send you the address of a doctor, get someone to pick him up and bring him to the head office also but keep them separated and don't let Pollard know what's going on either Mrs Nakamara .  I'll call your daughter and let her know what's happening” , “Okay, we'll be waiting for you”.

So that was the plan now she went to director Stevens and said Angel accused her murdering her daughter when that's not happening  I called her “ Good morning babe ” , “ morning love , your mom is at headquarters with Stevens she told him that you accused her of murdering her daughters” , “ what that's insane ”.
“Exactly we're leaving now I told him to detain her also Pollard and I sent him the address of the doctor so two other agents can pick him up and bring them to the headquarters but keep them separate” .

“Okay I need to make two other calls. My father needs to be there and someone else needs to be there” . “ you're still not going to tell me who it is, right?” , “You'll see I guess we should take the others with us also” , “ what are you doing ?” . “We'll end it now it doesn't matter to me if Hannah knows I'm alive or dead just so she knows she's to stay away from you and I mean it”. “ Okay I'm going to grab a shower , come get me” , “ okay”.

Angel

When he  told me what my mother did I realized that they were getting nervous and she was getting close she was going to hurt my father. I dialed his number and he answered on the first ring “Hello ?” , “ Dad  I need you to get to the FBI headquarters in Virginia. Mom, is there, she's going to be detained” , “ she has something to do with this doesn't she ?”, “ You'll find out soon ”. “ okay I'll meet you there”.  I ended the call and then I called her Daniel “ Ari ?” .   “Yeah it's me I need both of you to come down to the FBI headquarters. We have proof and Daniel make sure Amara is properly disguised. No one should know who she is when she's walking in, is that understood?”.