Siblings :D

NOT A SHIP. LAFAYETTE IS 27 AND MANIA IS 13.

Mania entered the apartment, bruised and a nosebleed, their hair down from its usual ponytail into a tangled blue purple and green bush of tight curls. The only other person was Lafayette, the only one awake, in the same condition. She stood there for a moment before the tall Frenchman approached her and wrapped their arms around the now shaking child. "La soeur what happened... You're shaking..." he asked, feeling faer hands shakily and slowly returning the embrace. "J-Just got overwhelmed.. I had like three guys on me.. I told Aaron to go ahead. I'll be fine.." they muttered. "I'm taking care of you la soeur. You can't change my mind. Hercules is asleep and I just got back too. Now come on."

Mania sighed. "Fine. Fine." Lafayette smiled and kissed their cheek. "Come on, I got new band-aids." They chuckled, watching Mania sit on the counter. Mania smiled and let Lafayette clean the wounds on faer face. "How bad was it?" Lafayette asked, cleaning a wound on Mania's eyebrow with a hydrogen peroxide soaked q-tip. "They snapped my knee and tried to cut off my tail." Mania chuckled, hissing at the sting. "Pfft- 3 white guys trying to go up against my Black Russian psycho sister?" They chuckled, wiping off the blood dripping from Mania's nose. "Do I tilt my head back or down?" "Always down, leaning back could lead to more problems, also don't be scared if you see something jelly, it's a blood clot." Mania nods, ironically a small clot coming out of her nose. A creak was heard. "Hi Mon amour.." Lafayette smiled, approaching his husband. "Hey Laffy.. Mania.." Hercules smiled. Mania just sat there silently. Mania huffed. "I should go, dad will get worried, see you tomorrow guys." Mania said, leaving. They left and Hercules and Lafayette were the only two people. "You know how they are.." Hercules soothed his husband, who was leaning on Hercules' shoulder, feeling guilty. "I know Mon amour, I just.." he sighed. 

(Idk, something I thought of, just Mania and Laf being siblings)