Love. Such a beautiful hue. Isn't it?

Jamilton Soulmate AU

Requested by ->

Alexander tied his hair up into a bun as he walked into the office. Unable to see color. 

Time passed and passed. 

He felt so alone and so empty. 

Coffee cannot fix this.

But he ignored that and walked into the break room, where a certain curly headed acquaintance was. "Hamilton." Alex didn't respond. "Hey. I'm talking-" When Thomas put his hand of Alex's shoulder they both saw a wide spectrum of colors.. from the basic browns and grays to the bright blues and yellows. Alex swatted Thomas' hand. "The hell?!" Alex exclaimed, very startled on what just happened. Everything got dull. Muted. 

"You see it too right?" 

Alex looked around then nodded. 

"Y-Yeah.. I see it...by it you mean c-" 

"Color."  they simultaneously say. 

Alex glanced down. "C-Can we try something?" He asks, nervously.

"Is it what I'm thinking..?" Thomas asks. 

"You kissing me?" Alex asked, very casually to add.

Thomas. Exe has crashed. "Y-Yeah I gue- MMPH-" 

Alex had pulled his collar down to kiss him. Thomas melted into it, slowly but surely kissing back.

When they both pulled away the hues got clearer and prettier.Thomas smiles softly.

-inhumanely long time skip music.-

Thomas and Alex watched as the lights faded into the different colors. 

"Alex?" 

"Hm?"

"What's your  favorite color?"

Alex chuckled. "The most basic color ever. Green."  He admits. 

"Well my favorite color is love~" Alex blushed. 

"It's a beautiful hue isn't it?"