Huntsmen draft stuff!

LAMS ANGST.

Huntsmen edition.

This is a draft lol: This is the day John Laurens went missing for 3 years and would never see Alex. Or his unborn son but uh yeah. Sneak peak!

John and Alex leaned against the wall, gunshots were heard every few seconds. The worst part is that Alex went into labor a few minutes ago. All of a sudden it got quiet. Too quiet. Alex hissed quietly, then John covered his mouth to muffle the groan of pain Alex let out. He felt Alex grip on his arm. "J-Jack we have to go..!" he whisper yelled. "A-Alex at this point only one of us could make it out-" "John I'm not leaving you." "Alex-" "No!" they both neared tears.

Deep down he knew John was right. John cupped his face and rubbed his cheek with his thumb. Alex winced. "J-Jack c'mon I'm not leaving you!" "Hey.. You're not leaving me." Alex sobbed quietly then leaned into his shoulder. John grabbed his hand and put his bracelet in it. "J-John.." John closed Alex's hand and kissed his fist. "Go." he said, gently. John looked down at Alex's stomach. "Hey little one.. Be nice to your dad okay..?" He placed his hand on it and felt a gentle kick against it. They both chuckled quietly. John brushed a few flyaways from Alex's face. "Stay safe.. Don't forget me, okay..? And don't f*ck Thomas." Alex snorted. "God no." John hugged Alex, making sure his hand was still closed around the bracelet..

That hug made it seem like they'll embrace each other for the last time. The next few moments were blurry. John disappearing. Mania and Lafayette finding Alex, barely conscious under a small forcefield John put up. Lafayette carrying him to base. But he finally focused.. While of course giving birth to his son. He cried out in pain and grief want- needing John to hold him during one of the most difficult times of his life. Eliza looked up at him. "Alex, he's almost here, one more push come on!" she said, encouraging him. Alex tugged onto the sheets, not caring if they ripped or not, screaming out in pain, feeling the pressure all over again. He fell back into the pillows, panting, trying to catch his breath. He heard crying, then all of a sudden he felt a small wiggling bundle placed on his chest.

He looked down at the baby, and his features, short dark brown curls, tiny budding horns, lots of freckles sprinkled on his tan skin. Alex smiled. "Hi little one.." the crying died down and the baby opened his eyes fully to see Alex. Alex sniffled. "Hi there.." he cooed at him, kissing the tiny baby's forehead. "Alex, I have to get him cleaned.. But.. what's his name..?" "Phillip. Phillip Hamilton-Laurens.." he whispered. Eliza smiled, then carefully took Phillip to get cleaned. (Demons weirdly don't have afterbirth. Yes the child has an umbilical cord but it detaches from the parent once it's born.) Alex laid there, letting his breathing slow down. Phillip got placed into his arms again, he quieted down, Alex held him up, resting on his stomach, which is now flat. He tilted his head slightly, Phillip mimicked him. "You look so much like your daddy little one.." he whispered, now laying the small child next to him on the baby pillow Eliza provided for him. He booped Pip's small nose. Eliza tapped his shoulder. "Hm?" he hummed, looking at her. "The others want to see you, are you okay enough for them to meet the baby..?" Alex thought for a moment then nodded. "Just.. Lafayette, Hercules, Mania, and Dad.. I don't have the energy for Peggy's screaming.." he chuckled. Eliza nodded. "Understandable, she sounds like a hyena." Eliza went back out, it was quiet for a few moments. Alex sat up and grabbed a onesie and some socks John and him picked out, then helped Pip get them on. Alex then put a small hat on him and laid him back down, giving him a pacifier to keep himself occupied.

He felt happy..