Confession time, here's what I got

Jeffmads!

Requested by ->

Thomas and James had been best friends for practically forever. James was Thomas' number two, always there when there's a heartbreak, or if it's just a case of sh*tty day blues. They had been roommates for at least a year, and then James found out Thomas had a girlfriend, which absolutely shattered his entire soul, but y'know. Gotta put up with heartbreaking sh*t to get sh*t done.

Thomas got home one day, upset. James frowned at the sight of this. "What's got you so down Thomas?" He asked, concerned. "Oh nothing, just a romantic evening with my girlfriend. Which turned into me finding out she was cheating on me.." His face glazed over with sadness. James's face had sympathy but inside he was happy by this. He hugged Thomas, who melted into the smaller man's arms. "Come on." James muttered, leading Thomas to the couch.

Yes of course it was hard for both of them. But James was a bit happy they broke up, his girlfriend wasn't really all that open. Thomas was head over heels for him. Thomas slowly moved on, much happier.. with a girlfriend. A new one. James got worse. He was entirely upset, but he hid it. For him. Thomas came to the house one day. James was hugging one of his giant stuffed animals, pretending it was Thomas. "Jemmy?" He called out. He went into James' room. "Hey.." he responded, his voice meek and timid, tired mostly. He's always sick, so he thought nothing of it. "Jemmy you okay?" James nodded.

Thomas sat next to him on the bed. "You've been acting weird lately, did I do something wrong?" He asked. James shook his head. "N-No no.. I just.." he trailed off, looking up at Thomas, deep into his brown eyes. He kissed him. Deeply. He quickly pulled away, flustered, hiding his face. "I'm in love with you Thomas. I have been for a long time. I know you have a girlfriend and I kn-" Thomas cut him off with a kiss. A longingly sweet one. Cupping one of his cheeks with his hand. He pulled away, smiling softly. Meanwhile James was considering if he was in a fever dream. Unsure if this was reality or not. "..I love you too James. We broke up two days ago." He said. James melted into his arms, he was unsure if he was upset. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He simply shook his head. "Nothing." He felt a smile, a genuine smile grow on his face.

He was with someone whom which he loved. Dearly.