Enough time wasted

My first short Story

I repeat

MY FIRST SHORT STORY

........

Since May found out that she had to die after her ghost infection, she changed a little bit and Coulson is worried.

So one night he finds himself in front of May's bunker door to check on her. He quietly opens the door.
It was pitch black, but slowly his eyes adjusted to it.
As soon as he could see May's outline in her bed, she stirred.
"What are you doing?" "I went to check on you...you're okay?"
He smiled a bit but know that she can't see it. "Yes." "You sure?" "Yes Phil. You are worrying to much."
There was silence until Coulson cleared his throat.
"Alright then." "Please stay."
She sat up.
"I can't sleep anyway."
Coulson closed the door behind him and sat on the bed with May. He tucked her in and she scooted closer to rest her head on his chest. Coulson gently put an arm around her.
"You better now?" "Yes. But I told you I already am." "I know you long enough to know that it is not true." May said nothing.
He pressed his lips lovingly to her temple and buried his nose in her hair. He closed his eyes.
"We'll get through this together. I promise." May searched for his hand and reached for it to hold it tight.
"I know why I love you Phil." "You do?" "Yes." He stroked her hair. "So do I, Melinda." "And?" "Because you are the most amazing woman I have ever met. And I'll do anything to keep your safe, Love."
She smiled and sat up. "We wasted enough time." "You are so right."
He gently grabbed her head and pulled her closer to close the distance they kept years between their lips.

THE END

...................

I think it's kinda cute but you have to tell me!!

Also. Am I good at writing short storys? And do you want more?

And I gonna change my user so please don't forget me!!

I'm trying to be more active

See y'all