I missed you.

This is the third part of "You're coming back, right?"
I'm not good at writing sad stories. Which is why I'm skipping all the drama. And continue writing directly to T.A.H.I.T.I.
I'm so sorry.
.

After a short while, she lost feeling in her legs and collapsed on the floor. "I should have grabbed the chance when I got it." A river of tears started running down her face. "You promised to come back!! You damn promised it!!!" Her head dropped and she began to sob. "Y-you promised it."

May looked at herself in the mirror again. For some reason she was nervous about today. She could still see the deep circles under her eyes, which had only gotten worse from crying over the past few weeks.
Fury called again an hour ago and said Coulson would be returning from Tahiti today. May was as good as the only one who knew what T.A.H.I.T.I really is.

May would receive him and then take up position in the office to wait for him to come and get her out of there at some point.
Fury had thought it all through and he knew that May and Coulson were close and the Agent wouldn't hesitate to bring May back into the fray.
Fury had given May the task of accepting this so she could keep an eye on Coulson's health. However, this would also entail many risks, because May should not tell anyone about it. May would follow all instructions. The only thing she wants to change is that she's not doing it for Fury, but for Coulson to protect him.
May took a deep breath and set off.

(20 minutes later)

The door opened and Coulson stood there looking at her. May smiled happily at him. And he smiled happily back. Then she couldn't hold it anymore and she hugged him. "I missed you so much." Coulson wrapped his arms around her and layed his heaf down on her shoulder. "I missed you too." "How was Tahiti?" "It is a magical place. I wish I could have taken you with me."
May pulled away and looked at him slightly embarrassed. "So. Where are we going?" "Fury wants me to take you to him." "And where is Fury today?" "In the Triskelion." "Good." He smiled. "Take me there." May smiled slightly. "Yes, sir." Coulson smiled again. She had missed that so much.
May drove him to the Triskelion. He was supposed to meet Fury there. Before they reached Fury's office, May stopped in the hallway. Coulson turned to her in confusion.
"Melinda?" "Can I tell you something?" He approached her. "You can tell me everything, you know that." She took another step closer to him. "I-"
The door opened behind them and Fury came out. Coulson spun around and May sighed.
"Director." "Agent Coulson, Agent May." Coulson took a few steps towards Fury's office. May didn't.
When he noticed that she wasn't following, he turned around. "Aren't you staying?" "No. My job was to get you. Now I have to go back to work." "Ah yeah..right. Paperwork." "Yes."
As she was about to leave, Fury looked at her. May nodded and then looked at Coulson. "I hope you find yourself well again." "If not, I'll come and ask you." She just nodded again. "Have a nice day." "You too." Then May turned and left the Triskelion. Coulson took a seat in Fury's office.
..............................

That was the last part now. Actually, only one was planned.
ANYWAYS
Unfortunately, there is no happy ending for either of them this time.
I've already got the next ones to work on. Have a little more time now.

See ya'll :3