something has to be changed

Okay Here we go.
You know Guys I'm pissed. I am very very pissed.
(Spoiler Warning Season 4)

Do you remember the libary kiss? I mean I LOVED this kiss.
But May was a freaking Robot.
Why the hell didn't you tell her that after you found her, Coulson?
You really just sayed that she tried to kill you?
Coulson, you know you two could have so much more time togehter?

I'm gonna fix this problem
NOW

!Series Scene's used!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Somewhere in the sea)

"I know where we are. I think." He turned to May, who was searching a few drawers for anything helpful. "In the '50s, the Soviets built top-secret submarine refueling stations under oil-drilling platforms. This might be one." May raised an eyebrow. "You can tell from the one fish we've seen,or did you learn that in a S.H.I.E.L.D. briefing?" "Neither.I know from being an history teacher. I was kind of a Cold War buff."
He climbed down from the small rise and went to May. "Can't believe I'm seeing this with his own eyes." "Hm..Well you almost make it sound like it's good news." She sighed. "Not a lot of help here. We have saline, all the B12 we could ever need.." Coulson walked over to Mack and looked at the monitor. "So we're safe from a hangover."
May continued to look in other drawers. "Hmm, and epinephrines." She paused and turned to Coulson. "Emergency dose." He walked over to her, shaking his head. "That's too dangerous." May took a bottle out of the box and held it in front of his face. "Might give me enough adrenaline to take on some terminators." "I'll find a way to take them myself." May looked at him dumbfounded. "I don't want any more bad to happen to you." "Me? I got out unscathed. Jeffrey didn't. He should be in here with us, still in the fight." Again she held the bottle in front of his face. "I need to take one for the team." "You'll be useless afterwards, unconscious or unresponsive." May put the bottle down again. "Well, so you give me mouth-to-mouth."
Embarrassed, he turned away. May looked at him from behind, confused. "What's up?" She crossed her arms. "You mad that I was Hydra in there?" He turned back to her. "I don't blame you for that." "Then what?" Coulson sighed. May remembered something. "Did something weird happen with my robot self?" She walked over to him. Now he was starting to sweat and looked at her in embarrassment. "Did I make a move on you."
There was a short pause in silence during which they both looked into each other's eyes. "Phil, did I try to.. kill you?" Coulson exhaled slightly. "Kill me, yep. That's what happend. You tried. It was messed up." She nodded slightly. "You are a bad liar." He opened his mouth to protest. May raised her hand. "No. I don't want to hear it. If you don't tell me, I'll find out for myself." She turned back to the medicine cabinet and reached for the vial of Epinephrine. His hand settled firmly on hers. "Don't even think about it Melinda." "I don't know what your plan is, Phil. But I'd like to get away from here. Otherwise we'll end up drowning here after all." "Melinda..." He looked into her eyes pleadingly. She rolled her eyes. "Fine. So what's your plan then." "We are waiting." She laughed wryly. "You can not be serious?" "Yes. Help is coming soon." "Oh, and if not?" "Then you can take the stimulant for my sake. If you really want it." She crossed her arms and walked tensely across the room. "I HATE being useless." Coulson held her. "You're not. Just take a break." "If you tell me what happened I'll take a break."
Coulson was silent for a moment. "Okay." He exhaled deeply while May leaned against the wall. "We drove to a library with the Koenig's siblings because there was a secret S.H.I.E.L.D hiding place there that only the Koenig's knew. That's where they had brought the Darkhold. The book your LMD and Radcliff wanted so badly." "Aha? Get to the point Phil." "Okay okay. Relax." May sighed and sank down the wall. Coulson looked at her worriedly. "May? You're Okay?" "Go on." "Oh okay." He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.
"While one of the Koenigs went to fetch the Darkhold. Please don't ask me who it was. I only know that Billy-" "Phiiil.." "Yeah,right." He cleared his throat. "Sorry."
"You know Phil. I'm starting to think I don't want to know anymore. I'll find some security cameras that can tell me what happened." She got up again and went to reach for the bottle of epinephrine again.
"Damn it Melinda." Coulson grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. "Phil!" "Would you like to know what happened?" "What am I trying-" She trailed off because Coulson had pressed his lips to hers to silence her. May's tension dropped and she leaned into the kiss. He slipped her hair through his fingers and gently pulled her waist closer to him. May had to smile. When Coulson's lips parted, she looked at him. "So here we are now."
"I thought it was about time." "How long..?" "Since the Academy." She looked at him in surprise. "And you didn't think of telling me? I mean, I could have done it, but I thought that-" "Wait.Wait.You?" She nodded. "I love you Phil, since that damn day we've met. And maybe it sounds stupid." Coulson kissed her forehead. "It doesn't. It just took a while." May put both her hands on his face and kissed him again. Coulson smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3:0 Philinda
Sooooo that's much better!
I literally would change a lot Philinda scenes. So that they just kiss properly once.-
I mean, they deserved so much more kisses.

See you :3