44

aspen

aspen

"move aspen." tahani said as i kept humping her while she was bent over.

she had a professional photographer at the house cause she wanted some pictures of the twins while they were still small,"i wanna fuckkkk." i sung and she waved me off.

"i'll still gotta few more weeks aspen." she said and i smacked my lips as she stood up.

"y'all got my babies chest out and shit.." i said and the photographer laughed while tahani waved me off.

"it's a blanket around them." tahani said as she hugged me.

i hugged her back before picking her up and walked towards the couch, the photograph was putting up some lights facing away from us.

i laid tahani down in the couch and rolled my hips into hers and watched her eyes widened as she looked at me,"stop!" she whisper yelled and i laughed before pecking her lips.

i looked back over at the photographer hearing the camera go off as she took pictures, the twins were passed out with yellow headbands around their heads.

"i'm not even doing nun..." i said as i started grinding down on her and kissed on her neck.

"aspen stopp- before she turn around see us." she whispered quietly and i continued sucking on her neck leaving a few hickeys on her.

i finally sat up allowing her to also sit up, i watched as she scooted away from me and crossed her legs and arms.

"i- you mad?" i asked and she ignored me getting on her phone.

"woww..." i dragged getting up and walked over to the photographer.

"you like this one??" she asked holding the camera up to me.

namari has a lilttle more weight on her then nalani did.

"yeah this good as fuck.." i said staring at the quality.

"you could probably take a few if you wanted..." she said then batted her lashes and bit down on her lip.

bitch your literally taking pictures of my kids...and my fiancé on the couch watching us..