45

got a lil sumn in store...y'all might hate me for a lil🫤-

y'all might hate me for a lil🫤-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

kima

"imma come by and see my babies later.." i said as i looked down at aspen on my screen.

"you should...nalani shitting." aspen said scrunching up her face.

"okay??? change it." i heard tahani say and apsen smacked her lips.

"unt unt she cry when i change her diaper." aspen said.

"aspen- she cry wit me too the fuck."

"okay imma call you back...kaymor! come change yo niece!" i heard as she hung up the phone.

i shook my head as i turned my car off and made me way up to wynn's door.

i knocked on the door a few times.

no answer.

rung the doorbell.

no answer

i groaned as i forced myself to squat down and find the extra key underneath the welcome mat.

once i got back up i unlocked the door then locked it back as i walked inside to loud music.

i threw the keys on the couch and walked upstairs to his bedroom where the door was locked.

"awe hell nah..." i mumbled twisting the knob over and over.

"he got me all the way tucked up..." i mumbled as i grabbed my card from my phone case and started messing wit the door and twisting the knob at the same time.

it finally popped open and i looked down at my bent card then in the room making me drop my stuff.

"fuck!- kima-" i cut him off.

"who the fuck is this?!" i yelled and the girl in the bed slowly got up staring between wynn and i.

"oh my fuckin god- you gotta girlfriend?!" she yelled at him and he just stuck there not saying nun.

"wynn! again?! a-fuckin-gain! i give you chance after chance you ain't shit bruh!!" i yelled as i walked over and slapped the shit outta him.

the girl was gathering her shit mumbling shit under her breath, "i'm so sorry he didn't tell anyone he had a fuckin girlfriend!" she said then looked over at wynn with a glare before walking out.

"kima i'm sorry baby listen-" he tried grabbing my waist but i kept pushing him away as tears rolled down my face.

"i hate you bro!!" i yelled as i walked over to the dresser and started grabbing whatever shit i had over here.

"kima listen-"

"to a fuckin cheater i'll pass.." i said outloud as i threw shit into a small bag i kept here.