33

later that day

tahani

the sun had started setting, and everyone had left and i'm sure im more drunk then aspen but she is tipsy as hell.

"oh shit- we gotta clean the house tomorrow." aspen said as she put some dishes in the dishwasher.

"yeah we do." i said grabbing her waist and started kissing on her neck.

she moaned before pushing me back,"unt unt...im in control tonight, c'mon." she said grabbing my hand and lead me upstairs.

"okay now...the room you kept tryna get in earlier." she started then opened the door.

" she started then opened the door

(fake candles by the way👹)

around the bottom of the bed were pictures of us and presents with balloons tied to them.

i don't know what it is, but people doing stuff for me immediately goes to my heart and makes me wanna cry.

or maybe it's the alcohol-

i felt my eyes water as i looked at her, i watched as she frowned then grabbed my face and wiped the tears,"don't cry baby...c'mon let's open them." she said and i hugged her first.

we moved stuff out the way then sat on the bed, i sat on the edge of the bed and she was sitting behind me as i started opening them.

boxers, shirts, matching jackets and sweatpants, cologne and some of my favorite snacks.

"unt unt you can't be drunk while i'm doing nice shit for you." aspen said as she handed me tissues.

"i-i just love you s-so m-much..." i choked out as i wiped my face.

she laughed some and sat in my lap,"i love you more tahani...i swear i do." she said grabbing my face and looked into my eyes.

i stared back at her before pulling her into a kiss, she pushed me back onto the bed without breaking the kiss.

she tugged at the sweats i had on and helped me pull them down a long with my boxers, she broke the kiss and pulled off my shirt.

she started back kissing me and i felt her hand trail up my arms then grab onto my hands when i heard a click, i tried putting my arms down making me look up and see i was handcuffed to the headboard.