30

one year later🌚

aspen

"TAHANI!!" i yelled walking into my apartment.

i walked to the kitchen and placed some bags down, they were full of snacks and dog stuff.

i heard heavy footsteps but i knew they didn't belong to tahani.

"wassup xavier." i said while petting his head.

he ran around in circles around me before sitting down and barking,"don't be rushing me bastard

he ran around in circles around me before sitting down and barking,"don't be rushing me bastard..." i mumbled as i went into one of the bags and grabbed his new collar.

i took off the chain he had on then slid on the bright green one, i laughed as he started doing that lil tippy taps with his paws, prancing around the kitchen as i grabbed stuff out the bags.

"my bad i was getting out the shower." tahani said making me look up.

she had on a sweatsuit that was grey and a white tank top,"and where the fuck you going looking good as hell?" i asked and she laughed before pecking my lips.

"you mean where WE going." she said as she helped me put stuff up.

"where we going?" i asked as xavier jumped up putting his front paws on the counter as he sniffed a bag.

"we- xavier get down." she said and he barked before hopping down.

"talk back one more time." she said pointing at him and i laughed as he jumped up on her almost knocking her over.

"yo hefty ass..." she mumbled while petting him.

"we going to look at houses, remember?"

"ohhh yeah." i said as i grabbed a water out the fridge.

xavier jumped down and jogged to another part of my apartment.

"you sure you don't want him at my house? you know you ain't suppose to have no dog." she said and i shrugged.

"not finna be here too much longer anyway so it really don't matter...i ain't paying that extra 200 for his ass." i said as she grabbed her keys.

"mhmm..." she hummed as she finished putting the last few things up then refilled his water bowl.