14

tahani

tahani

"y'all niggas look dumb as hell..." ivy said as wynn and kaymor played just dance.

currently umbrella by rihanna was playing, and they both were losing badly.

"just look lanky as hell..." i added on making us laugh.

i glanced over to aspen who was sitting on the bean bag in the living room and was on her phone, i swear she the most anti person i've ever known.

"both y'all shut up y'all ain't doing it hell." wynn said and i started dying laughing as he did the chest pumps.

"aye aye fuck it up then!" ivy hyped before she started laughing and recording

"so i'm guessing junior with his father.." kylin said sitting beside ivy who looked her up and down.

"yeah...do you know yours?" ivy asked titling her head to the side.

"ivy." i heard aspen say and ivy smacked her lips.

"mane ion care i don't like this bitch whatsoever..." ivy said rolling her eyes.

"for what? i haven't done nun to you." kylin responded.

"girl please like i haven't heard you talk shit about me all cause i had my son when i was 18, bitch at least he know his father. plus yo ass be trying my cousin and ion appreciate that at all so yeah i don't like you." ivy snapped.

ivy is 24 and junior is 6, do the math she had him when she was 18.

"okay? yes i did speak on you having your son at 18...you had just graduated and decided to pop yo pussy to some random and have a kid-"

"first off bitch! it wasn't no fuckin random, it was my best friend since fuckin middle school and we have a perfect co-parent routine which works out fine for my son...any other words or input you wanna say?" ivy said titling her head to the side and had been moving her hands around while talking.

"i said everything wait except- if aspen had a problem wit me she could've just told me herself and not been running to you like she need protection or sumn."