26

the next day...

aspen

"tahaniiii..." i dragged out trying to pry her eyes open and she only shut them tighter.

"aspen...it's like 7 in da morning.." she said rolling over making me fall off her onto the ground.

"my anus..." i mumbled rolling over and rubbed my ass.

"oh shit mama my bad- i ain't know you was that close to the edge." she said while laughing and i rolled my eyes.

"ain't shit funny..." i mumbled before she picked me up off the ground and carried me to the bathroom.

she put me down then went over to the shower which she turned on, i went over to the sink and started brushing my teeth.

once i was done i started undressing and tahani brushed her teeth before doing the same,"hollon i need to get sumn." she said before leaving the bathroom.

i shurgged and got into the shower, i grabbed my washcloth and poured some dove body wash on it.

i lathered the soap over my body and decided to stand underneath the shower head, i heard the door open again.

i felt her step in the shower behind me, her hands went onto my waist and she pushed me closer to the wall,"you could've told me to move out your way." i said and she hummed in response.

"bend over real quick.." i started to turn around but she held me in place.

"tahaniii what you doing?" i mumbled and i felt her press against me but something was directly against my ass.

i was pressed against the wall and her fingers went over my slit then she pushed them in making me moan.

i bit down on my lip as she curled them inside of me, she pulled them back out and i whimpered at the empty feeling before i let out a scream.

"fuck!"

she shoved the strap into me with no warning making me reach back and push against her stomach,"shhh relax mama..." she said and left kisses on my neck.

she stayed still allowing me to get use to the feeling and i moaned as she slowly started moving in and out, she kept kissing on my neck and i moved my head to the side to give her more access.

she grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my head back then started tongue kissing me while thrusting harder inside of me.

"f-fuck..." i moaned into the kiss as she continuously hit my spot, she pulled out and turned me around to face her.

she grabbed my throat and kissed me while grabbing my ass, she picked me up without breaking the kiss and my back pressed against the shower wall as she slowly slid it back in.

i threw my head back as she sucked on my neck then kissed me again while picking up her pace,"mmph.." i moaned into the kiss as her thrusts sped up each stroke.