1

before this book officially starts...it is a studxstud and 9 times outta 10 gonna contain some kinda bdsm🤔 if you don't like any of that...i suggest you leave the book now🤭

i suggest you leave the book now🤭

aspen

"i can't wait for you to get the fuck out my shit..." i said to my older cousin who was eating up all my damn food.

"i- wow i come to check on yo depressed ass and this is how i get thanked?" he said before sipping on his fourth caprisun.

"i'm not depressed." i said running my hand through my hair.

"true you just-"

"i just don't like people and wanna stay at home in peace and yo slow ass just wanna be around me.." i mumbled sitting on my couch.

"your right because we basically grew up together but ever since you started college you've been locked up in your apartment....and you've been anti-social your whole life..you needa get out more..." he said then threw away the empty caprisun.

"kaymor can you just get the hell out?" i asked and he dramatically gasped placing his hand on his chest.

"just for that i'm staying longer." he said plopping on his couch and i rolled my eyes.

"you gonna meet some of my friends." he said and i almost broke my neck to look at him.

"you done lost yo marbles." i said pointing at him and he busted out laughing.

"nooo you need friends all you do is, college sleep college sleep- switch it up." he said and i ignored him pulling my phone out.

"then i'll get a job easy." i said and he rolled his eyes.

"nigga just hang out with us once? just oneeee time? and if you don't like them foreal then i'll leave you be." he said and i watched him hold his hand out.

"deal..." i mumbled shaking his hand and a smiled stretched across his face.

"sooo imma tell you there names now...okay so there's kylin and tahani..kylin she's bi and tahani a stud then you already know wynn cause me and him been coo since highschool." he said and i nodded my head.