2

aspen

aspen

"i don't wanna be here...i wanna go back home..my social battery then died-"

"aspen you haven't been out your house for more then 2 seconds, nigga look!" kaymor exclaimed while pointing at my apartment complex.

"exactly that's the problem." i said standing at the bottom of the stairs.

he ran his hand over his face,"mane just come on shit, already had to waste my gas to come get you cause yo ass don't wanna walk out the house."

i smacked my lips but followed  him to his mustang.

"hmm you can play music." he said handing me his phone.

i mumbled shit under my breath as i unlocked his phone and went to music,"you wanna get some food before we go or-?"

"no- wait where we going?" i asked.

"my house." he said and i nodded my head before sitting his phone down and turning the radio up.

Woah, woah, woah
(HDeezy, Bankroll Got It)
Nigga know I keep a Glizzy just like Major Payne(MajorPayne)
I might takea nigga soul, then go ridethe train (Bop, bop, bop)

blasted through his speakers as i recorded myself,"nigga think his hood hot, we gon make it rain used to be on that bullshit like luol deng...dope man told me." i rapped getting us both in the camera then saved the video to my phone.

"how yo online classes so far?" he asked turning the radio down.

"they ight, so far i'm passing so hell." i shrugged and he nodded his head.

"i'm proud of you, like foreal...you done came through a lot and in the end you still a lit ass person." he said and i laughed.

"preciate it." i said leaning back into the seat.

"plus outta all of us, you the only that went to college and stuck wit it." he said.

"i mean it's bad but it's not THAT bad, plus i've been doing online for a year now so im good right now." i said going on my phone and just started scrolling through settings.

phone be dry as a bitch-

"how was my nephew?" he asked and i shook my head.

"that lil nigga a handful, and gonna say i don't get bitches...i get bitches." i said then went to my insta and scrolled through my message requests.

"damnnn pass me some the fuck." kaymor said snatching my phone and i laughed.

"have 'em hell..." i mumbled pulling the strings of my jacket.

"wake me up when we there." i said before closing my eyes.

hopefully this nap will help my social battery charge-