| 13 | Romeo

I kissed her. "I KISSED HER" I scream internally. I had gotten to the house and helped her out of the car. I opened the door, and let her in. She was still lost in thought as she looked shocked. 'Maybe because you kissed her.'

We reached my room, and she sat down on my bed. "Umm, Se-sephora" Fuck, now I'm stuttering. She looked up at me, her cheeks were now a shade of red. 

"Hi" 

"Hi" I chuckled. Now I'm chuckling. Well, that happens when you kiss an angel. She moved her gaze back to the floor. I walked closer to her and did something that shocked even myself... again. 

I put my hand on her chin and lightly raised her head and then kissed her again. I felt a voltage of electricity run through my body then she kissed me back. I pulled away to catch my breath and admire her. 

"Sephora?"  She looked up, her brown eyes shining, her beauty was out of the world, I put her hair back behind her ears. "I- I like you. I know it was quick and all but honestly I liked you from Grade 3, I didn't just know how to show it to you but- but I like you a lot. We can take it slow, if it's too fast for you. I just wanted to tell- " she cut my words off as she put her lips on mine, making me breathless. She then pulled away, "I like you too" I smiled and then kissed her again. 

"Can you stay over? Alessandro is home" 

"Let me ask Pops" She walked out of the room to the hallway. I walked around my room, nervous about what he would say. Yes or No. After some minute, she came back in. "He said yes but I have to be home by 10 tomorrow."

"Yeah, Yeah, No Problemo" I smiled. I put my hand around her waist, then she put her hand around her neck. I looked into her eyes, before kissing her. "Wait, what am I going to wear?"

"Wait here" I quickly run to my closet and get one of my shirts and give it to her. "Turn around"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry" I turn around to face my window. "You can look now" I turn back to her, seeing her only in my shirt covering her, all the way to her knees, was-was, making me speechless. Making me want to do things to her. 'Not now, stupid'

"Wanna watch a movie?" 

"Yeah"

She gets the remote in my room and opens Netflix, she then chooses a movie called Fifty Shades of Grey, interesting, never seen it.

"Have you watched it?" she turns and look at me. "Nope"

"Oh my god, Romeo. You will love it"

I turn off the light and head to the bed, motioning her to come, she lays on the bed and I put my hand around her back and her head is on my shoulder. She was so focused on the movie, I turned to look at her beauty then kissed her head, I finally had her, I said internally before returning my focus to the movie.

What the fuck, this is a sexual movie.

__________________________________________________________________

Double Update

Two Chapters Left.