| 7 | Sephora

The school was over. I called Pops to tell him I would be late to come home and that I would be tutoring someone. He just said I should be home before ten. I close my locker and exited the school and saw Romeo around his car with girls surrounding him. I walked towards him and the girls in front were taller than me with their heels, making me shorter, he probably does not see me. I tried to find a way in, but at the moment I was about to give up. He stood from his posture, the ladies made way for him as he walked in my direction. He grabbed my hands and dragged me to his car, then opened the door for me.

What the heck just happened?

He closed the door as he walked to the other side of his car, leaving the other girls surprised too. Their eyes showed jealousy. It's not like we were anything but they were jealous. His car smelled like vanilla, cinnamon, and cedarwood. Silence. Silence.

I put on my seatbelt and face the window, looking at the beautiful view. I was so lost in the view that I didn't notice the car had come to a stop and we were at his house. I stepped out of the car as he opened the door for me. The house was huge, almost like a castle.

We walked towards the door as he put in some code that unlocked the door

We walked towards the door as he put in some code that unlocked the door. We stepped in and the interior was speechless. The house was way bigger on the inside. "Romeo, how was school and by the way, I am heading out," a musky deep voice said. I looked around to see Romeo focused on the stairs as someone was coming down, he looked identical to Romeo but had facial hair, his hair was brown as Romeo's was black and his eyes were blue just Romeo.

 I looked around to see Romeo focused on the stairs as someone was coming down, he looked identical to Romeo but had facial hair, his hair was brown as Romeo's was black and his eyes were blue just Romeo

^^^ Alessandro 

"Who is this, I have told you before to stop bringing your onesies here to the house?" the man asked again, his face turning from calm to confused to angry.

"She's not a onesie and never call her that again. She is a friend and her.name.is.Sephora."

"Sorry for the misunderstanding, Sephora." he turned back to Romeo. "So you won't introduce me?"

"I don't think I need to" he grabbed my hand and led me to his room. "I'm Alessandro, his brother. Nice to meet you." I guess his brother now, shouted as he closed the door.