| 1 | Sephora

I close my locker after taking my book out for my last block then place my glasses well on my face so they didn't fall off, I walk down the hallways with my head down while everyone just stared at me. "Yea, everyone. It's four eyes over here" a voice said, the voice I recognize anywhere. The entire hallway starts laughing, I quickly rush down the hallway to Math next. I am mostly the first to class. I enter the moment the bell rings, I take a seat and put my books on the table while everyone settles down including him.

Mr. Walkerman starts writing this on the board. We were talking about algebra, my favorite topic in Math. "Who can answer the question here?"

I look around to see no one raising their hands, most were sleeping, or had zoned out and it was only fifteen minutes in class. After some seconds, I raised my hands since no one did.

"Yes, Ms. Knight, Thank you" I show a quick smile as a 'your welcome' "Can you answer this question" "Umm, first we multiply the bracketed number then after divide then square the number and we add the answer to five which will give us 50"

"Thank you, Ms. Knight. Correct again as always. Back to the lesson", he turned back to face the board while explaining I felt something hit my back, I turn around seeing crumpled up paper on the floor. Opened it, it wrote 'If you think, you are smart just because you answered the question right. You're not. Still ugly and dumb, four eyes.'

I look behind to see if anyone was looking, I put the paper aside trying not to let any of the tears in my eyes start dripping down. I used my hands to rub my eyes to stop the water from dripping which definitely didn't work. "Ok class, that's all for today. See you tomorrow. Remember to finish the questions on page 561"

I didn't wait, I quickly got my stuff and walked fast to my locker. I got there and put my items in my bag and closed the locker. I internally screamed as a jumped a little seeing him there. "Hope you got my message," he said with a smirk resting his body on the locker beside mine then pushed himself off the locker, his hands in his pocket.

There he was, high as ever. Him being almighty, my bully since the third grade, Romeo.