| 10 | Sephora

When Romeo put his hand on my shoulder, I was shocked. All of a sudden, he is acting nice. Weird. It was lunchtime, and Ian had gone home because of family issues, I then got my food and looked for a place to sit. I looked around and saw Romeo motioning for me to come over. 

I pointed at myself, just to be sure. He then nodded, I walked over there to their table and sat down beside him. "Sephora, meet, Carlos, Nathan, and Mia."  "Guys, meet Sephora" 

"Hi", they all said. I smiled back and waved.  Mia whispers something into Romeo's ear and then smiles "She is" Mia looks backed shocked at his response then hits his hand.  We talked and talked during lunch and I got to know that Nathan and Mia were dating, Carlos was the funny one in the group. After lunch, we all headed back to our lockers. I got my stuff and found Romeo beside me. "Can I walk to your class?" Sure, there is no harm in that. Right?    "Sure".

I closed my locker and started walking, Romeo standing beside making me look like a small child with his 6'1 height. Everyone stared once again as we were walking, his hands in his pockets, and I held my book to my chest. We got there and he said bye, leaving after kissing my forehead. What the fudge was that for? Oh my god. I took a sit as everyone else settled down. Ms. D started talking. 

School was over, and I was currently in Romeo's car driving to his house. We got there, we entered and his brother was there watching Tv.  "Hey, Sephora"  "Hey" 

Romeo and I headed upstairs to his room, we started to do some tutoring, he had gotten to most of the explanation. "Can we do something else"  "Like what?" He put his hand on his chin and started thinking of some things. "We could watch a movie"   I smile cause it has been a long time since I saw a movie. Not Lying. "Oh my god, yes. What movie" I said. 

"Umm"  "Can we watch After" I suggested, Romeo, moved his head quickly like I said something bad. "Seriously, that"  "Yes"  "Fine"

Mostly, I would be sad but right now, I just feel ok, not shy or embarrassed, just confident in myself. He went to get some popcorn and then turned off the lights and, we started watching the movie. "Wait, so he technically has daddy issues," Romeo asked then put popcorn in his mouth "You could say that"   We had finished the first and I checked my phone to see the time, that it was 5 so I still had time. I started feeling sleepy but I fought through it, which only worked for some minutes before I fell deeply asleep, I told Romeo to wake me when it was 6:45. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: I just realized that their ages are university ages but I really don't care. 

FYI: Romeo's POV is next.

Also please follow me on Insta and Tiktok. Same username for both (euphxras).

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

FOLLOW