| 6 | Sephora

I had to tutor my own bully.

Nope, this is hell.

Help

Help

"Ms. Knight" I saw a hand in front of my face moving up and down bringing me out of my thought.

"Sorry"

"Please pay attention in class next time," the teacher says. Then continues talking, while some people were giggling, and some were muttering.

The bell rang and I left class for lunch. I got to my locker, put my stuff in then headed for the cafeteria. As usual, the cafeteria was full. Everyone in their group or with their friends. I lined up to get my food. When I hear a voice behind me.

"I don't think you need more food. Look at you. Burn the fat then come eat. Fat Slut"

I decided to ignore the person and take my food. I stood looking for somewhere to eat. I saw an empty table at the corner and headed towards it before I knew it, my face had met the floor and my food was spilled everywhere including on my clothes.

"Watch where you're going next time"

"See even the food doesn't want you".

Everyone started laughing. I felt embarrassed as I ran out to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up and called Pops to pick me up and told him. I tripped on my lace and had food poured on me. Luckily, he believed it.

❦︎❦︎❦︎

It was Wednesday night, I had decided to help him get better in his studies. A nice gesture. Remembering what my Grandma told me. I told I will be working on the weekends but he said I shouldn't worry.

'People might do bad things and we call them bad people but if we do it or avoid them then how do we help them, what do we call ourselves '

Hopefully, it goes well. I turned off my light as I went to bed and let my body rest.

❦︎❦︎❦︎

After having my shower and brushing my teeth, I wore a white turtleneck under my black shirt with black tight pants and white air forces, styled my hair in a messy bun, and wore my glasses then headed downstairs.

I saw Pops and Max on the table eating cereal, I took an apple kissed Pops and Max on the head then left

I saw Pops and Max on the table eating cereal, I took an apple kissed Pops and Max on the head then left. "Bye", I said as I quickly close the door and headed for the bus station. I got on almost missing my bus. I sat at the back and my AirPods on to listen to music while eating my apple. After some time, the bus stopped close to my school. I got down and walked to school. I entered and saw Romeo's group around the lockers. I lock eyes with him, I quickly turn my eyes turn down not before seeing him wink at me.

I got my locker and put my items in. I close my lockers to see Romeo there... again... "So have you thought about my offer"

"Yes" "And?"

"I will help you" I sighed. "Good, come to my house after school. You will drive with me there." I knew we didn't have the same class for the first block but he followed me to my class. We walked there silently not saying a word. I enter my class, seeing him smile and do a little wave before getting to his own class.

What have I gotten myself into?