| 5 | Romeo

I got out of my car and walked toward the door. I entered school, everyone stopped what they were doing. The girls giggling as I walked pass them.

I got to my locker and put my stuff in my locker.

"Romeo Leo Valentine, please come to the office" the machine that talks that nobody gives a shit too said.

I closed my locker and headed there, while everyone was looking at me. "What are you looking at, freaks?"

Everyone went back to what they were doing. I entered the office. "Yes, you called me"

"Go to the principal office" I walked towards the principal's office and entered.

"You were calling me" "Please take a seat, Mr. Valentine"

"Your grades are getting low and we might have to remove you from the team if your grades don't get higher"

"The fuck do you mean?" I said getting confused and angry.

"Language please, you will be kicked off the team if your grades don't get higher before the game"

"Bullshit"

"Mr. Valentine, last time. Language. I suggest you get someone to tutor"

I stood up and left not waiting another minute for him to tell i will be kicked off the team. They are winning because of me.

I walk back to my locker, where the fuck am I suppose to find a tutor?

I look around and saw her. I walk towards her as she was putting her stuff in her locker. I got here and laid my body on the locker. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. She packed her hair in a messy bun with her glasses and black shirt with blue ripped jeans and a white air force. She looked 'cute' .

The fuck, did i just say? I shaked my head to remove the thought out of my mind.

"Hey four eyes, I need your help"

"Ummm... f-f-for wh-what?"

"From now on, you will be tutoring me after school", I said getting straight to the point.

"I ha-v-ve wo-r-rk after school" I could see the affect I was having on her, she was shaking out of fear and nervousness.

"Not my problem, find a way. We start on Thursday" I said giving her two days to figure it out and then left for Science.

I walked up the stairs to Science then stopped half way by Lauren.

"What the fuck do you what now?"

"Don't act like you don't miss me" she started touching me as I flicked her hands off me.

"Get it in your fucking skull since there is no brain there, so there is enough space to take this in. YOU WERE A ONE TIME THING" I said then walked off leaving her shocked. We were at a party and I wanted to let a few steam off and she was there.

She even suggested it so I don't give two fucks.

I walked to class and saw Nathan and Carlos already sitted leaving a seat for me.

Ms. Rogers, entered class and started teaching.