| 4 | Sephora

I got off the bus and walked to the townhouse. I pressed the code of the garage and entered.

"Sephora" I heard the voices that makes my day better after school. He ran towards me, I picked him up and tickled him, his laugh just so pure. No pain or sad times moments, just happy moments.

"Stop, Pops Help"

" Who is disturbing my son, uh?"

I drop him down as he ran to Pops to protect him. "How was school, dear" "It was ok".

"Good to hear and how was work?" He said as we carried Max and dropped him on the couch as he went to the kitchen. He might be old but he is active.

"It was good"

"Get changed then come and eat dinner. Ok?"

"K, Pops"

I walked up the stairs to my room, it was plain and I was ok with that since we didn't have much income to decorate my room. I dropped my bag and then brought out my books from it. I pulled out my clothes and entered the shower. After, I checked the time to see it was 6:25pm. I wore my nightwear and let my hair down to keep it dry then headed downstairs. Max and Pops were already eating as he had made pasta for us.

I took my own plate and served myself then sat down on the chair. "So anything interesting happening in school"

No, except the fact that Romeo bullys me daily. I am eithet made fun of or tripped or people took my glasses and kept it so I couldn't see.

"No, classes are going smoothly. Everything is chill"  Lies.

"Im happy for you. Just know if anything happens , you can talk to me. Ok?"

"Yes Pops, I know"

"Good" We finished our foods as I took the dishes to the kitchen to wash them. I went back to the living room to see the Tv on, as Max and Pops were sleeping on the couch. I turned off the Tv and carried Max to his room then turned off the lights.

I went downstairs to help Pops to his room. "Thanks dear. Love you"

"Love you too Pops"

I headed to my room, I turned on my laptop and started my homework. After, I was done. I checked my phone for any new information on social media.

I saw a few messages, which was rare.

I pressed the button to see some messages from Romeo. It was a picture of an monkey with glasses with a message saying I saw this picture and it reminded me of you with the emoji nerd with glasses and a laughing one.

With the last text, Four eyes.

I turned off my phone and laid on my bed, crying myself to sleep

Why me?