| 2 | Romeo

I stand infront of her, pushing myself off the locker. There she was, small, and shy as always.

"Hope you got my message", I smirked.

Seeing her run out of class made me sad, 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆. I quickly pushed the emotions aside and went after her. She puts her head down as always trying to avoid eye contact but that doesn't work with me.

I use my hand to raise her chin, as she looked up pushing back her glasses to prevent them from falling. "The message came deeply from the bottom of my heart, just so you know" I said sarcastically.

She looked at me, as tears started forming in her eyes. She took her stuff and ran out of school. Everyone in the hallways laughed as she ran out.

"QUIET!" I shouted, the hallways got silent, you could hear a pin drop. I walked towards my locker beside Nathan and Carlos. Everyone moved out of my way, as they know what would happen if they were in my path. I could hear Carlos' voice has I moved in there direction.

"Listen 1 + 1 equal a child. Get it, cause one person and one person makes a child by having se-" "Shut up, Carlos" Nathan said getting more annoyed with Carlos' 'funny' jokes then Carlos starts laughing, "Yea, but just know that's how we were made"

"Ok, Carlos that's enough. I could hear you from a mile away"

Carlos and Nathan, the bipolar twins. My best friends since third grade. As I like to label them, Nathan, the serious one or more mature and also quiet. Carlos, the funny one or childish one, the loud one. Which I kind of get, as Nathan been the oldest by three minutes.

"Wassup up, man?"

"The sky, the ceiling, the roof. Which one?" Carlos looks at his brother as he jokes again.

I look at him, showing a serious face. "Chill"

I get my stuff from my locker as they do the same. "Guys do you wanna go hang out at the Diner?" Nathan asked. "Sure, I got nothing better to do"

"Yeah, same" we close our lockers as we head out of school, we get in my car and Carlos puts his skateboard in the trunk. "Guys, Ashley is gonna meet us there. K"

"She's chill, so def"

"She's your girlfriend too and she's fun" Carlos said with a smile.

I turned on the radio as Friends by Chase Atlantic played on.

"GIRL, TELL ME WHAT YOU DOING ON THE OTHER SIDE" Carlos shouts out loud to the lyrics. Not to mention his horrible voice.

"SHUT UP!" Nathan and I shouts in unison.

"Y'all just jealous of my beautiful voice"