| 8 | Sephora

I headed out to the bus station and got to school, I got to my locker, and someone was wandering the hallways. He looked lost, I decided to mind my own business cause no one really wanted to talk to me and I was used to it, so I just looked away. I opened my locker and put my stuff in it. "Excuse me?"

I turned to the guy that called my attention, he was wearing a black hoodie under his denim jacket with green pants with white air forces. "Me?"

He smiled, his white pearl teeth making me jealous of mine with his blue eyes shining from the light. He looked hot. Bad Thoughts. "Yeah, you beautiful". The first time someone called me beautiful. Like ever, to be honest. "Sorry, what do you need help for"

"I'm new and it's hard to find these classes and my locker" "Can I take a look?" I motioned my hand to the paper he was holding.

^^Ian as Thomas Rossler.

"Yeah, it's ok" he handed me the paper, and I looked at his schedule. I noticed a slight resemblance to mine. I read through all and we had all classes together. I smile internally.

I looked at his locker; surprise, his locker was next to mine. Double Luck. I turned back to him, to see him already looking at me. "Your locker is right - motioning to the locker beside mine. Also, we have the same classes so you can just follow me" I smile as he nods back. I wait for him to put his code in and put his stuff in as we walk to class. I walk past, Romeo's group, and I see him looking at me, with anger. What did I do wrong? OMG, I don't know his name.

"I forgot to ask what's your name?"

"Ian Campbell"

"Sephora Knight". I smile, liking how my name sounded together. "Beautiful name for a beautiful lady," he said as he smiled.

The bell rang as it was lunchtime. In any class, I had with Romeo, he kept looking at me and Ian with anger. Did I do anything wrong, I hadn't even talked to him today. Anything, I caught him, he would look away or go back to talking to his friends.

I was in the line as Ian was behind waiting for our turn to get our lunch food. We got our lunch, looking for a place to seat. I looked around as I was stopped by Ian's voice, "We can sit there" he moved his head to the side where no one was on the table which was beside Romeo's group. Just perfect, wow.

Notice the sarcasticness.

We walked to the table as we sat down, and started eating. "Ok, so I am from California but moved to Toronto cause of my dad and my stepmom. I am 18. Oldest of my stepsiblings. Half Italian. You?"

"Born and raised here in Toronto. I am 17. Oldest and I have a little brother" I put a fry in my mouth while he sips from his drink.

"Can I be honest?" I nod. "Ok, umm. I think you are very beautiful and...and I wanted to ask umm, can we hang out after school?" He asked. Omg, no one ever wanted to hang out with me. I didn't know what to say but I knew I wasn't tutoring Romeo today.

"Yeah, sure" He smiled then sighed as he was relieved of my answer. We both turned to our side as someone, I meant Romeo had scoffed. I turned back to Ian, we finished our lunch as the bell rang for our next class. We stood up to put away our trays while we left. We left for English class, we sat in the middle as the others settled down. The teacher came in and started teaching, school went on another three hours then the bell rang for us to leave. The hallways were packed has everyone was ready to leave.

Ian and I got our stuff and went out of the exit. We were having a conversation when someone called my attention. I turned the voice and saw Romeo, his hands in his pockets, one leg over the others as his back leaned against his car. Both Ian and I walked to Romeo.

"You're tutoring me today" I looked at him shocked, I thought I didn't tutor him today but I had plans with Ian. "What? No. I thought it was tomorrow"

"Nope, today"

I looked back and forth from Ian to Romeo, but I said yes to hanging out with Ian. Why today.

"It's ok. We can hang out tomorrow after school" Ian said, I turned to see him slightly disappointed. I could cancel with Romeo and have it for tomorrow instead.

"I can cancel for today"

"No, it's ok. Tomorrow" he hugged me and I hugged him back after he left. I smiled by the friendly gesture. I had made my very first friend. I turned back to Romeo, he opened the door for me as I entered, everyone, looking surprised.

He drove me to his house, his brother, Alessandro wasn't home. We spent some hours at his house and then he drove me back to my house. Max hugged Romeo and Pops saw Romeo for the first time and suggested he comes over another time for a proper meeting.

I was currently on my phone scrolling through my Insta, when I saw a new follower. Which was surprising, I opened it and saw the username, ian_cbell69. I followed back as I knew who it was. I received a new message and so it was Romeo.

Sephora?

Can I pick u up for school tmr?

Umm, sure?

Ok

Great. K, see u at 7:45 tmr.

I offed my phone and went to bed. My mind drifting from the two blue eyes as I slept off.

__________________________________________

Max: