Chapter 52: I have the gun

Comenzar desde el principio

Y/n: (surprised) Is that.....Cortana?

Noble 6: That's classified.

Y/n: Right.

Suddenly a destroyed hornet crashes near the marines as they look up to see more and more Hornets being destroyed as Y/n turns to Sheila and tells her.

Y/n: Sheila get out of here before those Banshees will attack on you! We radio you in when ever we need pick up.

Sheila: Understood Y/n.

She takes off and once that the Spartans and marines head underneath the large ship so they can get to the other side.

Emile: Never know you have a talking Pelican?

Ave: (smirk) We get that a lot.

Y/n: Ashley head up top and tell us what you can see.

Ashley: On it!

She climbs up the steps near them and after a short while we see her on the second floor with her sniper rifle as she bend down and aim foen her scope to see Covenant forces blocking their way as she radio them in.

Ashley: I've spotted three Covenant turrets, grunts, Jackals, elites as well as two ghost patrolling by.

Y/n: (radio) Right. Take down the turrets while me and Ave deal with the ghost.

Ashley: Right.

Ashley takes aim and fire at the first gunner on the turret and then the second and lastly the third. After those shots the Covenant forces knew they were being attack while the Ghosts try to find the sniper when suddenly Y/n leaps onto the Ghost and kicks the grunt out of the Ghost.

Before the second one would open fire but Ave leaps on top of the Ghost in front of the grunt and fire three shots at the grunt and once the grunt is dead she pushes the grunt away and takes control. Both Y/n and Ave rids the two ghosts to the Covenant forces and they open fire. They return fire but they were immediately get shot as Ave hits the boosters of her Ghost and smashed it through the three Covenant turrets so the Covenant forces won't use them.

Soon the marines, Noble 6, Emile and the rest of Y/n's team came out of cover and open fire, taking out the Covenant forces as a grunts throws a plasma grenade and cost a huge explosion follow by dust when Gabriel came out of the smoke with a rocket launcher on him.

He the takes aim and fire a rocket and blows up several Covenant forces while Emile, Sophie, Mia and Elijah leap over the metal railings and fire at the Covenant forces while Y/n rides by them when a grunt with a overcharged Plasma pistol fires and hits his Ghost, the Ghost shuts off and slides towards the cliff but Y/n leaps out of it just as the Ghost fell from the cliff as he lands on the ground and pulls out his battle rifle shoot down some grunts and Jackals.

He rolls forward and grab himself two plasmas pistols while we cut to the entrance of the building to see a few elites guarding then entrance when suddenly a door blows up and Y/n gose in and fire his twin plasma pistols at the Covenant forces in the room.

He shot down many Covenant forces around him with one elites wielding thin plasma rifles open fire at him which knocks off his twin plasma pistols and get him behind cover. The elites laughs while he keeps firing at his cover when suddenly Noble 6 came in from the side and kicked the elite.

The elite turn and try to land a blow at him but he dodges and pulls out his pistol and fire several shots at the elite and then kick him down to the ground just as his shields break. Once that he walks over to the elite and fire a singal shot at the elites head, killing him just like the Covenant killed his team.