Chapter Nineteen

Começar do início

"Don't worry. You can be the hero, Steve." Steve rolled his eyes at Dustin's comment. "Absolutely. I mean, look at us. We are not heros." Eddie looked at me and Dustin and then back to Steve. He's not wrong though, most of the time we've been in trouble I've either stood behind someone or ran away. Steve turned around to walk away with the girls but this time I stopped him. "Hey Steve, make him pay." He nodded and I nodded back. Him and the girls turned around and left to make their way to the Creel house where Venca should be at.

As those three left, us three we started boarding up the house. Well Dustin and Eddie were boarding up the house, Eddie made me sit inside and to not move. He "doesn't want anything else to happen to me" but little fifteen year old Dustin could be outside helping him. It doesn't make sense at all but Dustin agreed to the idea of making me sit inside so I listened to both boys and that's what I did. I hate the fact that in the upside down his house smells gross, it doesn't smell like weed and cigarettes like it does in actual Hawkins.

The drill and the sound of the metal wasn't the most pleasant nose to hear, I'm surprised how the bats didn't hear that noise and start to make their way over here already.

The boys came inside the house and walked straight past me in the living room and went into Eddie's room. "Jesus... it's like... she was destined for an alternate dimension. What do you say Henderson. Are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?" I swear if he could, he would marry his guitar in a heartbeat. Our part of the plan was distracting the bats and Eddie had decided that the easiest way to do that was by using his guitar and amps and speakers to start playing music that the bats could hear loud enough so they would come to the trailer and away from the Creel house to make it where Nancy, Steve, and Robin could go inside it.

The two boys called my name so I could help get everything up to the roof and help set up. They had a ladder leaning against the side of the trailer so we could get up there, they did a very nice job with the outside of the house though so nothing could get it. "You know y/n and Dustin, since you guys are doing so good right now, you two could possibly start helping me and the band set up for our shows." Me and Dustin were in awe at the offer. We both instantly shouted yes at Eddie while he laughed at us and we finished putting everything in place where it needed to go. I would kill to be there at every single one of his shows. His band is amazing plus he looks fucking amazing when he plays. I could feel my heart skip a beat while thinking about it.

Over the Walkie we heard Robin tell us to start phase three. It's our time to shine. Dustin plugged the cord in while Eddie got into the spot he wanted to "Chrissy, this is for you." He ripped the pick off of his necklace and the sound of his guitar instantly filled my ears. It took a couple seconds to register the song he was playing but it was Master of Puppets by Metallica. The song came out recently and I could tell from the smile on Dustin's face that this was something Eddie's been working hard on since it dropped.

The the red lightning and the sound of the thunder made everything amazing and holy fuck did he look good while doing it. All three of us were head butting to the song while me and Dustin had smiles on our faces, Eddie had this tongue out a bit onto his bottom lip, I've noticed that it's something the does when he really concentrated and it's honestly cute. Dustin checked the sky to see how far the bats were "Eddie! We gotta lock down in T-minus thirty seconds!" Eddie nodded his head at us and kept playing "T-minus twenty seconds." He looked towards us and then back at his guitar and started completely shredding the guitar solo "T-minus ten!" Eddie kept playing as Dustin started counting down and the bats kept getting closer to us. He ended the solo and slung the guitar on his back as we all got off the roof and made our way over to the door while cussing and running as the bats were hot on our trails.

We all made it inside and as Eddie slammed the door shut we could hear a couple bats hit the door. We were all panting and trying to catch our breath when Dustin started yelling "Most metal ever!" The three of us started jumping and hollering as we were all excited and the adrenaline was still rushing through our veins. We all sounded like teenage girls who were at a concert for their favorite band. I was fan-girling so hard right now and I don't even care if it's obvious. We settled down for a moment and I grabbed the collar of Eddie's green army vest and pull him into me as our lips connected. Something about the way he played and the way he looked made me want him more than anything in the world it was like I craved him and honestly who wouldn't.