XL: DynaDeku's Daycare

XL: Dynadeku's Daycare

Third POV

Weeks had passed after Izuku and Katsuki's long-awaited wedding and honeymoon.

As expected social media was flooded with the final reveal of Izuku and Keiko after Katsuki and his PR team decided to post the wedding photos.

Naturally, Katsuki disabled the comments on any pictures of Keiko and Izuku, just to ensure negativity wasn't being blasted everywhere they looked, but his fan pages and media outlets were eating this up.

So all's well that ends well.

Izuku had finally moved in the rest of his stuff just in time to have a week of rest and relaxation with Keiko. They'd gone down to the beach, the park, any place that a girl like her would enjoy the most.

While the sights were beautiful, Keiko was most happy about the fact that she now had two parents.

Not that Katsuki alone wasn't adequate but she was happy that Izuku was her other parent; and that her daddy had found someone to love.

. . . Presently. . .

Izuku and Keiko were currently in her playroom.

They were playing yet another rescue game, with the daycare teacher taking on the role of the hostage.

Keiko didn't need to make sound effects with her mouth as her body jittered with the mini sparkles that tingled her palms.

She was actually excited to head back to the daycare, so she could finally show off her quirk.

She leaned into Izuku's lap, happily being cradled by her new dad, their laughter filling up the whole room and the hallway.

A head poked in, while a deep voice began to playfully question what exactly was going in here to cause all that noise.

"We're playing superheroes," Keiko answered, running up to her father who'd just come back from a conference in his agency about a new project they'd been working on,

"Play with us!"

He bent down and scooped up his little girl, placing her on his hip as she fiddled with the holes of his metal neck brace.

He left an arm out open, elated to be filled by his husband who'd gotten up from the floor and cleaned the area up a bit before coming to join them.

They really were a happy little family.

"Mm not right now, but I do have somewhere I need to take you both," Katsuki responded, adjusting Keiko on him while Izuku gave him a confused look.

"Don't worry, you'll both like it," Katsuki reassured, come on." As he then walked out of the playroom, leading them downstairs and into the garage.

The drive was smooth, but Izuku was still a bit curious as to where they were headed.

The route felt a bit familiar once they were 10 minutes away, and once Katsuki made the final turn an elated grin was on the boy's face.