Clothing Thieves - Megumi and Yuuji

Start from the beginning

Rummaging through my closet, I realized I couldn't find my favorite hoodie; the one that I usually wore when I was laying in bed, reading or just dozing off. To say I was confused was an understatement. I just washed all of my clothes and I remembered that I put it right on top of the stack. 

I shrugged it off, just putting on a yellow sweater, and went through with my plan to read. When I headed to the community room to watch movies with everyone, after Yuuji invited me, I almost yelled when I saw Megumi wearing my hoodie. Not out of anger, that is, but out of complete cuteness overload. 

I always wear a few sizes too big, so even if Megs is taller than me, my hoodies will still fit him. And oh my gosh, he looked so adorable! Sitting with his legs pulled to his torso, his head laying on his arms. 

I really enjoyed that evening! 

Third person POV 

"Awww! That's cute!" Nobara said as you finished up your story. 

Megumi groaned into his hands that were hiding the ever-growing blush on his face. "It was so embarrassing! After the movie you came up to me and hugged me out of nowhere, not that it's a weird thing, but I was so confused! And then you tell me I look cute in your clothes?!" You chuckled and pressed a quick kiss to his reddened check. 

"Come on, it's true! You're adorable when you wear my hoodies, Megs!" He hummed and sent you a shy smile, which you returned with much more enthusiasm. 

"But enough about you. It's Strawberry's turn." You cheekily smiled at Yuuji, whose lap you were sitting in. He hid his face in your shoulder, and you could feel his warm face. "Just get it over with..." 

You chuckled and began to tell your story. 

Your POV 

This took place some time in April. It wasn't the first time that Yuuji stole a shirt from me, but it was definitely a memorable encounter. It was a long day of school, and we also had to deal with a curse just a few hours ago, from that point in time. I was incredibly hungry, so I went to the kitchen after I finished my homework. 

 I can't tell you what I was expecting, but it wasn't Yuuji. He was cooking dinner, I think it was ramen? Anyways, I always had a weakness for cooks. Seeing him in my Stranger Things shirt, didn't help at all. Why might you ask? 

 Well, we all know that, even though he has an adorable baby face, Shortcake is actually packed as fuck. And since my shirts are a perfect fit for him (apparently, I don't know why), I could see... well let's just say it was a very pleasant few. 

'Oh my god, you are unbelievable!' Nobara interrupted, but I shushed her and continued my story. 

Anyways, I snuck up on him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Yuuji was oblivious to my stares, which made my heart ache of adoration, and after he finished up, and we ate, I dragged him to my room, and we cuddled the night away. Megs joined us after some time... It's a very fond memory of mine. 

Third person POV

 "Wait, what?" Yuuji looked at you, his cheeks covered in red. You chuckled and leaned in to press a kiss on his lips, making him bury his face into your shoulder again. "What can I say? I can enjoy a good view." 

"I can definitely agree with Y/N. Yuuji looks very good in their shirts." Megumi added, which made you and Nobara laugh. "Alright, that was really sappy, as I've said before, but it was also incredibly cute. So, I'll give you a pass" she said after she calmed down and her laughter stopped. 

"Well, now you know why my boys always wear my clothes and why I allow it." You said, while Nobara stood up from her sitting position and headed to the door. She chuckled "Yeah, I do. I'll leave you to it, lovebirds" and with that, she was out of the door. 

It was silent for a while until you spoke up. "Alright, it's cuddling time. Megs, get your butt over here" He complied and the three of you laid down together; again, in a content silence, until you drifted off to sleep.

. . . . . . . . . .

Sorry for the late upload! I was super tired today, so I slept for like an hour after school.

Anyways, I've been wanting to do this for a while now, and it turned out good I think. Not the way I first imagined, but good. I hope you all enjoyed :j